Sergio Tacchini (1987)

HouseSergio Tacchini
Parent CompanyInvestindustrial > Morris
Parent Company at launchMorris

About Sergio Tacchini

Sergio Tacchini is a masculine fragrance by Sergio Tacchini. The scent was launched in 1987

Sergio Tacchini fragrance notes

Reviews of Sergio Tacchini

A gorgeous men's perfume! Great silage here!
22nd August, 2016 (last edited: 25th August, 2016)
I really love this one.
I have initially smelled in on a colleague of mine when i was about 17 and liked it from the start. Unfortunately i have forgotten about it in the latter years. A few months ago i have purchased some minis and Sergio Tacchini was one of them. Smelling it again made me think of my colleague and the beautiful years at high school.
On my skin will last over 20 hours.
As for the description i will totally agree with Sporenburg's review. My nose refuses to detect citrus though.
Magnificent!

Note: 9-9,5/10
03rd March, 2016
I wore this scent in the early 1990's as my signature fragrance and used all of its complementary bath and shaving products.

I enjoyed the refreshing pungency and sharpness of its green and aquatic ingredients which never cloyed but always persisted for the whole day.

I still wear this lovely jewel about 3/4 times a year as it brings memories of love, youth and freedom.

19th November, 2014
Very, very good.

I'll not add too many explanations, other reviewers did it in a excellent way.

I only add that this is -maybe- one of the BEST SUMMER SCENT ever produced since it can resist to high temperatures and burning sun.

Scent nr. 1 to be used when summer it's really hot.

.....and I'm very pleased to say that I tried the original from1987 and modern one side-by-side, and although there are some notable differences, the "core" of this perfume is still intact.

The modern version has a gentle, slight talc and iris-like background. Someone could appreciate it. The vintage version is more "rude".

Longevity is decent under the sun, while enormous when in office or at home.

Please note this is a Summer scent, make no sense wear it during the winter.

Ayway, two thumbs up both vintage and modern.

(final word: it's sold at ridiculous price in stores -15 euros for 100ml-, it deserves a lot.)

Pros: One of the best scent for summer. Reformulated version is OK
Cons:

13th July, 2013
ad_scott Show all reviews
Very nice! Clean, sharp and for any occasion scent

I first tried the aftershave version back in 1991 when it was widely available at every department store. I became a great admirer. Gorgeous scent. Over the years it became hard to find and ironically is still hard to find! I had forgotten about it until having a recent flashback which lead to spending some time procuring online, and then finally finding the EDT version (supplied by a UK company). When I received the bottle I removed the cap and had a smell...Wow!!! So subtle yet masculine...citrus, green and wood with a wash of fresh soap triggering memories from 22 years ago. There are floral undertones too. I think it was designed for the tennis player but I wear it at work and socially. Such a unique and pleasant fragrance. I like the bottle also, interesting in shape and design, half glass, half plastic. All in all - unique.

Pros: Clean and fresh, masculine, decent longevity, sporty, casual, formal
Cons:

23rd May, 2013
Soapy-clean, sweet scent with a touch of citrus, just the right amount. Inoffensive, understated and elegant. Probably much too simple for serious scent scholars, but a perfect, sunny summer scent for anyone else.
18th November, 2012

Add your review of Sergio Tacchini

Shop for Sergio Tacchini products online

Shop for Sergio Tacchini at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Sergio Tacchini

Member images of Sergio Tacchini

There are no member images of Sergio Tacchini yet. Why not be the first?