Silver Mountain Water (1995)
by Creed

Silver Mountain Water information

Year of Launch1995

HouseCreed
Parent CompanyCreed

About Silver Mountain Water

The adventurous Silver Mountain Water evokes sparkling streams coursing through the snow-capped Swiss Alps, a bracing landscape in which Olivier Creed, a championship skier, finds relaxation and renewal.

Silver Mountain Water fragrance notes

Reviews of Silver Mountain Water

Thumbs up because this is overall a beautiful scent. As a man, I would much prefer it on a woman, though. The origin of my appreciation for it probably comes from the fact that it smells so generally delicious that I can bear wearing it myself despite the clear femininity of it.

I don't think of a silver mountain or the water on that mountain when I wear this. This cologne is more grounded, reminiscent of a vineyard (the black currant maybe), a cup of tea (the green tea notes), but not an airy, pure mountain. These two notes keep it from reminding me of the cold, mountain water. It does have a fresh quality that is uplifting, but quickly subdued by the deeper, most likely feminine aspects.
30th September, 2018
boozy black tea.

I don't mind it.

Good performance for me.

8.5/10
17th February, 2018
Meh. I'm one of the "old" guys, I guess on this forum I guess. One after another, these "fresh" fragrances leave me cold. I wouldn't run in the other direction if someone were wearing this: I probably wouldn't notice anything special or awful. The name of this fragrance, Silver Mountain Water, must have come first because it seems the fragrance was built around the name. Apparently, whoever designed this fragrance imagined that "silvery" mountain water would smell like lemons and aluminum foil. Too astringent for me. Smells like the house after the housekeeper has cleaned it. Note: visit the Rockies, Alps, Himalayas and Sierra Nevadas if you're remotely interested in knowing what silver mountain water actually smells like. That, or change the name to Aluminum Mountain Water. Smelling this hurts my molars.
24th January, 2018
This was #2 terrible blind-buy.

Upon first sniff, I was certain I had a fake. So I bought a couple samples from different sources... same juice. So I got my hands on an NM tester... same juice.

Like with OS, I had to ask myself: What self-respecting house puts out something that smells like this, asking the prices they ask? Answer: there is none. Doubts grew, but not self-doubt. Kept OV but the rest went away and I climbed out the rabbit hole.

Beware when the rah rah boys turn up the volume. Be very aware!
18th December, 2017
this stuff is amazing. you can smell the quality at first sniff. must have in your collection!!!
08th November, 2017
Silver Mountain Water-surprised that more reviews don't touch upon the industrial cleaner / chemical blast / laundry detergent / shampoo vibe this throws out until the drydown. Considering the challenging and difficult scents that have been referenced in these hallowed hyper texts the cdg's, the nasomattos, the tauer's-I suspect it's just creed's branding that causes many to sidestep this very apparent and obvious facet of this scent. Silver Mountain Water is a sci-fi fresh male fragrance that evokes nature by means of referencing natural tones (peppered mandarin oranges, black currant, tea, down to the sandalwood/petitgrain base) without smelling natural at all - I agree with other reviewers that soapiness is not on the menu here but shampoo and conditioner and fabric softener are. I get all those natural notes-but the overall impression is one of a very synthetic, chemical potion all the way until deep in the dry down.

Unlike many others I don't have an issue with synthetic-just surprised no one has touched upon this as a breakthrough avant garde scent in the vein of other houses I've mentioned up top.
27th September, 2017 (last edited: 31st July, 2018)

Add your review of Silver Mountain Water

Shop for Silver Mountain Water products online

Creed SILVER MOUNTAIN WATER SMW Sample 3ml 5ml 10ml 15ml 30ml in travel atomizer

Buy It Now for only: $12.99

Creed Silver Mountain Water by Creed for Unisex - 3.3 oz EDP Spray

End Date: Sunday Oct-21-2018 5:03:15 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $231.40
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

SILVER MOUNTAIN WATER by Creed Millesime Spray 4 oz / 120 ml (Men)

End Date: Sunday Oct-21-2018 6:53:38 PDT