Silver Mountain Water (1995)
by Creed

Silver Mountain Water information

Year of Launch1995

HouseCreed
Parent CompanyCreed

About Silver Mountain Water

The adventurous Silver Mountain Water evokes sparkling streams coursing through the snow-capped Swiss Alps, a bracing landscape in which Olivier Creed, a championship skier, finds relaxation and renewal.

Silver Mountain Water fragrance notes

Reviews of Silver Mountain Water

Creed Meh

Its bland. Its got the same base as Original Santal, a combo of musk and "sandalwood" that gives it a fresh laundry feeling. They are like different scented dryer sheets. This is Normal, and OS is fruity. Its a Creed, and smells good. Fresh. They use good quality ingredients that do a good job sticking around. Just doesn't excite me. Neutral.
22nd May, 2020
About a year ago I bought my husband a Creed sample set. Out of the entire box Silver Mountain Water has been the most worn, which is saying quite a bit - he's the type that likes to 'save' the expensive perfumes for special occasions. In his view SMW just 'smells really good'.

I find SMW such a complex yet also simplistic perfume, which may outright be a contradiction. The blackcurrant is done marvelously well, none of the Ribena vibes, instead more of a preserve or light berry in the distance. Nothing really overpowers the other, all the notes work in harmony.

This one I plan to put on my next 'must buy' list.
31st December, 2019
This is quite a challenging one for me because I love fresh scents and bergamot and mandarin feature among my favored notes. Having a freshie that would project nicely for me in winter would be a really nice addition to my shelf, but something about the green tea just doesn’t agree with my skin.

For me, this scent projects super feminine, which is a shame because I love it on a tester, along with the idea, the inspiration and the overall composition.

Price, like with all Creeds, represents debatable value, but this is undoubtedly well crafted.

Neutral for me, but by all means worth a decant - if it works for you, this could be an interesting signature fragrance.
07th November, 2019
Neutral rating from me for Silver Mountain Water. I like the lion's share of notes in this except for the green tea. I don't like tea notes...they ruin an otherwise very nice fragrance for me because in the end all I can smell is the tea note in SMW.
02nd June, 2019
So this is my story for SMW.

It was my third Creed and one night my Fiancè asked me to get my fragrances out. Out of probably 10 i had at the time she absolutely loved this and Pardon by Nasomatto. She just couldn't stop sniffing it and even started wearing it herself. . . Then a couple of days later i dropped my bottle and it shattered. I was gutted but got straight online and ordered another.

A week goes by and she goes to put it on again and instantly didn't like it and now she hasn't worn it since. She keeps saying it smells different everytime i wear it now. To me it also smelt different with more mandarin, tea but less musk and black current to my nose anyway.

So does SMW also suffer from batch variations? I can say Aventus certainly does as i own 4 bottles of different batches and they all have a uniqueness i like about them. I also own multi bottles of other Creeds but these are the only obvious ones to me thus far.

Im not fussed about batch variations too much but i haven't read too much into SMW having this issue. So i was more curious than anything!

Anyway i do really enjoy this fragrance but for me it seems weak and doesn't last as long as I'd like. Considering other than my Fiancè i haven't had a compliment and is hard to gather how it performs.

But i do adore this scent and that opening is just gorgeous to my nose and the dry down is very good too.

It would score higher if i felt it performed better.

23rd April, 2019 (last edited: 29th April, 2019)
A wonderful fragrance that is so popular that it's been copied and faked on various selling platforms. I bought a bottle of it in late 2003 and have loved it ever since.
10th January, 2019

$3.99 (0 Bids)
End Date: Thursday Jun-4-2020 13:33:14 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $7.99
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list

Creed Silver Mountain Water Sample 2ml 0.07 o.z.

$5.00 (0 Bids)
End Date: Thursday Jun-4-2020 14:14:11 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list

Creed Silver Mountain Water 3.3 Fl. Oz. (BOX ONLY)

End Date: Thursday Jun-4-2020 15:56:49 PDT

Creed Silver Mountain Water Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 oz New Boxed

End Date: Friday Jun-5-2020 15:41:30 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $218.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Silver Mountain Water by Creed Millesime 3.4oz100ml Edp Spray For Men New In Box

End Date: Friday Jun-5-2020 18:10:47 PDT