Silver Mountain Water (1995)
by Creed

Silver Mountain Water information

Year of Launch1995

HouseCreed
Parent CompanyCreed

About Silver Mountain Water

Silver Mountain Water is a shared / unisex perfume by Creed. The scent was launched in 1995

Silver Mountain Water fragrance notes

Reviews of Silver Mountain Water

Pleasant but unremarkable for someone like myself who prefers rich woody ambers, tobaccos and leathers. Your view will vary if you like fresh scents and have a nuanced nose that can appreaciate the subtleti s of silver mountain water. This seems much like a traditional cologne but enhanced by a light touch of tea and blackcurrant. Neroli is seemingly avoided in an effort to break the link to its cologne backbone. This is something I consider worthy of a decant but not a full bottle. My wife does love it though, so that tips it over to a thumbs up.
18th December, 2016
Starts out promising, dries down to Sunday School Lady.
07th December, 2016
This is one of those where I disagree with my wife. She likes this one on me but its just too cloying with the heavy florals for me. I've worn SMW multiple times as well as the clones, trying to understand the hype. Guess its just not for me.
01st November, 2016
Another one tried off my "Everyone talks about it" Try List...
Yes to black currants in perfume! Especially when they don't smell like cat urine. This one doesn't. My own attempts at combining cassis and bergamot didn't turn out so well. But this one is lovely. It is a true-to-form cup of earl grey with genuine-smelling black currants.. here come the petitgrain/wood notes. Moving between green leaves and young branches, with a sweet, musky undercurrent, they too smell "real" and linger on. I detected then faintly still about 6 hours into the wear.
A sure fire compliment-getting fragrance that seems well worth the attention it gets. I wonder if I'll change my mind...
06th October, 2016 (last edited: 05th October, 2016)
Love this one! Low key and sexy. The ladies really dig this. I've noticed them leaning in real close to get a whiff. It gives off a very smooth soapy vibe, really clean, fresh and safe to wear just about anywhere, except maybe super formal, suit and tie type events (this is definitely more of a casual wear fragrance). For a Creed collector like myself, this is a nice change-up from most of the other Creeds because it's missing the ambergris in the base. This is one is very underrated, but up there with the best of them in my opinion.
05th October, 2016 (last edited: 20th April, 2017)
Not good with descriptions of notes and such, only know what's good and what's not etc. This scent is average in my opinion and not too found of the inky note. Not worth the money. Save your cash and get an alternative like Al-Rehab Silver pretty much the same especially the dry down in my opinion.
14th May, 2016