• Launched: 1999
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating: 3

Based on 26 ratings

Snow information

Snow is a unisex fragrance by Demeter Fragrance Library. The scent was launched in 1999

Shop for Snow products online

Reviews of Snow

Showing 1 to 6 of 7 reviews.

Valkyriespacegirl's avatar

Fresh, aquatic and dull. Lasted all of two whole minutes. Reminiscent of C.B.I.H.P. Black March but nowhere near as good. Meh.

19 January, 2013

GoldenVenissa's avatar

Call me crazy, but I DO smell wet snow with this scent, as well as cold (which I didn't know could even BE a smell). I like it, but I don't think I would run out and buy a full bottle.

26 March, 2010

sacha's avatar

Germany Germany

smells like sitting on a wet trunk, with some earth and (little) snow surrounding you!

23 June, 2009

It sort of gives me the impression of snow if I allow my nose and brain to stray to an extremely loose interpretation. I grew up in a place where snow usually covered the ground for five months of the year. Snow doesn’t have a smell, but snow has an ambiance because of the environmental surroundings of those places where there is a lot of snow: those environments have smells… pine trees, mud, fallen leaves, soot, even. I guess Demeter’s Snow ambiances those smells very well well: It is ozonic and fresh, and there are traces of grass and dirt and other miscellanea. I like this scent, but I don’t think it smells like snow. 113

22 August, 2008

Clayton's avatar

Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi

Every bit as noxiously ozonic-aquatic as Demeter's Rain, but since it forgoes Rain's melony sweetness in favour of a less familiar metallic tang, it does manage to be marginally more interesting. It's still profoundly not to my taste, however.

08 November, 2006

Caltha's avatar

Sweden Sweden

I wouldn't say snow, it's rather warm and powdery, but very natural, earthy. Frozen earth is the closest to snow I'd go.

29 July, 2006