Snow (1999)

Year of Launch1999

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library
Parent CompanyFreedom Marketing Group

About Snow

Snow is a shared / unisex perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library. The scent was launched in 1999

Reviews of Snow

Cold and earthy. Snow? Almost. Rather heavy on the geosmin? A dead ringer for CB I Hate Perfume's Walking in the Air...No surprises there. An interesting addition to my collection.
16th January, 2015
Fresh, aquatic and dull. Lasted all of two whole minutes. Reminiscent of C.B.I.H.P. Black March but nowhere near as good. Meh.
19th January, 2013
Call me crazy, but I DO smell wet snow with this scent, as well as cold (which I didn't know could even BE a smell). I like it, but I don't think I would run out and buy a full bottle.
26th March, 2010
smells like sitting on a wet trunk, with some earth and (little) snow surrounding you!
23rd June, 2009
It sort of gives me the impression of snow if I allow my nose and brain to stray to an extremely loose interpretation. I grew up in a place where snow usually covered the ground for five months of the year. Snow doesn’t have a smell, but snow has an ambiance because of the environmental surroundings of those places where there is a lot of snow: those environments have smells… pine trees, mud, fallen leaves, soot, even. I guess Demeter’s Snow ambiances those smells very well well: It is ozonic and fresh, and there are traces of grass and dirt and other miscellanea. I like this scent, but I don’t think it smells like snow. 113
22nd August, 2008
Every bit as noxiously ozonic-aquatic as Demeter's Rain, but since it forgoes Rain's melony sweetness in favour of a less familiar metallic tang, it does manage to be marginally more interesting. It's still profoundly not to my taste, however.
08th November, 2006

Add your review of Snow

Shop for Snow products online

Shop for Snow at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Snow

Member images of Snow

There are no member images of Snow yet. Why not be the first?