T for Him (2001)

HouseTommy Hilfiger
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies > Aramis and Designer Fragrances

About T for Him

The newest fragrance by Tommy Hilfiger. It is a fresh and non-offensive scent. If you like other Tommy scents, you'll like this too.

T for Him fragrance notes

Reviews of T for Him

Smelled just like cilantro on me
02nd December, 2015
buy blind thinking in find a good fresh laundry like Gendarme. And this, is a cheap shyntetic rotten mandarin. horrible.
run
14th September, 2015 (last edited: 18th September, 2015)
rbaker Show all reviews
Fresh start

The opening citrus-mandarine notes are pleasant and make a good scent for warmer weather. The drydown, however, becomes a generic and nondescript event with a rather synthetic-appearing base note on my skin. Projection and silage are limited, but longevity not too bad with about three hours.

13th September, 2013
There's nothing to really dislike about this scent. By the same token, there's not a lot to really like either. After the citrus opening, it smells exactly like laundry detergent. Fortunately, it smells like expensive laundry detergent. Longevity is poor on my skin. Sillage is average. Unfortunately, nothing about it excites me. I hadn't wore it for two years...I may not wear it for another two.
12th January, 2013
Manages to recreate the exact smell of washing powder. Not clean clothes or freshly washed clothes but actual neat washing powder. For me the best part of this fragrance comes after the first 10-20 minutes. It loses the harsh chemical soap smell and becomes mellow and sweet like cut grass.

Not bad but for the price this costs to buy I don't think it is worth it.
14th November, 2011
Considering that I got two 3.4 oz bottles of this stuff at Sams Club on discount, I'd say I got a pretty good bargain. This may not be earth-shattering, but it's a good middle of the road fragrance for daytime spring/summer wear. The "fresh wet t-shirts" note is an interesting note, and though I don't know if it quite gets that effect, it does make for a somewhat spicy middle. The fragrance really reminds me of fresh cut grass.

Some people won't find much interesting about this fragrance, and I can understand why. It's not very complex. It's just straight up fresh. And maybe this is because it comes from Hilfiger, but it does remind me of a toned down, slightly peppery Tommy.

There's nothing earth-shattering here and the longevity isn't that great, but it is a pleasant and fresh juice for day time casual/outdoor use.

Recommended age: teen and up
Recommended season: Mid-Spring/Summer/Early-Fall
08th April, 2011

Add your review of T for Him

Shop for T for Him products online

Shop for T for Him at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for T for Him

Member images of T for Him

There are no member images of T for Him yet. Why not be the first?