Tabaróme Millésime (2000)

Year of Launch2000

HouseCreed
Parent CompanyCreed

About Tabaróme Millésime

Tabarome includes notes of Tobacco, Sandalwood and Vetiver and the liquid is tan coloured.

Tabaróme Millésime fragrance notes

Reviews of Tabaróme Millésime

Be yourself! An original is always worth more than a copy. So if people will love Russian Tea by Masque they need to discover the original version, Tabarome by Creed!
Although the priori choice of the brand is “not to talk about art”, we can define this perfume a concrete example of how you can get a classic fragrance with a modern vision. Tabarome is what it seems, and fully maintains its promises. A small masterpiece! Ironically this might be considered the most snob brand in niche and also the snubbed one! If I consider the current stage of the niche perfumery, this would continue ever to be a star: a great innovative work! Strange how old seem the young perfumers and how daring are the old brands!

“I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.”
Edgar Allan Poe
08th May, 2015
This is as disappointing as it can perhaps get. Creed is known for inappropriately naming their fragrances, but here there is hardly any tobacco note at all. It's constructed with some citrus notes on the top of ginger and the usual Creed base. The opening and the mid are extremely forgettable, and the drydown is less satisfactory than all other millesimes. Projection and longevity were not good either. They should really take this one off the market.

If you want tobacco, go for Havana or Pure Havane. If you want citrus, ginger or citrus-ginger combinations, look at Dior Homme Sport or Acqua di Parma line. If just want a Creed base, go with Green Irish Tweed.

Easily the worst Creed I've tried.
26th February, 2015
This is a nice scent, though I just can't make out a leather or tobacco note.
It's mostly ginger and a woodsy type of concoction to me.
It is put together well though, enough so that it is "upper tier" type of aroma or something you reserve for more formal occasions.

25th February, 2015
I'm loving Tabarome crisp clean, sweet tobacco and sandalwood balancing out. I find the combination of this scent simple yet complex, masculine yet the sweet and spicey notes turns unique on a women. I find no resemblance of other Creed fragrances. Creed Tabarome is distinct, I can see myself wearing this scent smoking a cigar while sipping on cognac(and I don't even smoke).
25th February, 2015

Tobacco note is forgettable and dull. Too much ginger. And the sandalwood-ambergris base is as typical as you can get. There may be no historical record of Winston Churchill actually wearing this, but I've worn it and I don't like it.

03rd February, 2015
This one disappointed me. On my skin the tobacco & leather overpower the bergamot citrus and the ginger as well. It's like a moldy tobacco box with rotten ginger left over from a sushi meal inside. Smokers would like it but not for me. To me it turns my stomach. Maybe if I could smell the citrus more it wouldn't be so bad.
23rd November, 2014

Add your review of Tabaróme Millésime

Shop for Tabaróme Millésime products online

Shop for Tabaróme Millésime at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Tabaróme Millésime

Member images of Tabaróme Millésime

There are no member images of Tabaróme Millésime yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Tabaróme Millésime