Tabaróme Millésime (2000)

Year of Launch2000

HouseCreed
Parent CompanyCreed

About Tabaróme Millésime

Tabarome includes notes of Tobacco, Sandalwood and Vetiver and the liquid is tan coloured.

Tabaróme Millésime fragrance notes

Reviews of Tabaróme Millésime

To be perfectly honest, Tobarome for me is like one of those friends or lovers that while terribly flaw is still very enjoyable. I find it works very nicely in the heat of the Louisiana summer, being refreshing and different, with associations to the citrus/ginger and the non-cloying tobacco dry down. The citrus top notes are wonderful but too short-lived and a little old-fashioned. The ginger is very refreshing but for most of the middle of the fragrance just a tad too strong. The dry down is fairly close to the skin (a small plus in my opinion when the morning starts at 90 degrees) and is a great tobacco/ cedar/ sandalwood reminiscent of my father's cigar boxes from my childhood. It's comfortable and not cloying like so many tobacco fragrances these days (Tobacco Vanille). It is not perfect and yet I enjoy it everytime I put it on. The flaws don't quite justify the cost. Despite those flaws I look forward to wearing it. Tobarome and a seersucker suit and I feel ready for a summer day.
29th July, 2015
Be yourself! An original is always worth more than a copy. So if people will love Russian Tea by Masque they need to discover the original version, Tabarome by Creed!
Although the priori choice of the brand is “not to talk about art”, we can define this perfume a concrete example of how you can get a classic fragrance with a modern vision. Tabarome is what it seems, and fully maintains its promises. A small masterpiece! Ironically this might be considered the most snob brand in niche and also the snubbed one! If I consider the current stage of the niche perfumery, this would continue ever to be a star: a great innovative work! Strange how old seem the young perfumers and how daring are the old brands!
But the both (old and new brands) just know how to make marketing! The old one with a complicated family history (or at least a story with no real evidence to support it), the new brand just copying scents from those already known.

“I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.”
Edgar Allan Poe

This reviewer may have conflicts of interest

08th May, 2015 (last edited: 27th May, 2015)
This is as disappointing as it can perhaps get. Creed is known for inappropriately naming their fragrances, but here there is hardly any tobacco note at all. It's constructed with some citrus notes on the top of ginger and the usual Creed base. The opening and the mid are extremely forgettable, and the drydown is less satisfactory than all other millesimes. Projection and longevity were not good either. They should really take this one off the market.

If you want tobacco, go for Havana or Pure Havane. If you want citrus, ginger or citrus-ginger combinations, look at Dior Homme Sport or Acqua di Parma line. If just want a Creed base, go with Green Irish Tweed.

Easily the worst Creed I've tried.
26th February, 2015
This is a nice scent, though I just can't make out a leather or tobacco note.
It's mostly ginger and a woodsy type of concoction to me.
It is put together well though, enough so that it is "upper tier" type of aroma or something you reserve for more formal occasions.

25th February, 2015
I'm loving Tabarome crisp clean, sweet tobacco and sandalwood balancing out. I find the combination of this scent simple yet complex, masculine yet the sweet and spicey notes turns unique on a women. I find no resemblance of other Creed fragrances. Creed Tabarome is distinct, I can see myself wearing this scent smoking a cigar while sipping on cognac(and I don't even smoke).
25th February, 2015

Tobacco note is forgettable and dull. Too much ginger. And the sandalwood-ambergris base is as typical as you can get. There may be no historical record of Winston Churchill actually wearing this, but I've worn it and I don't like it.

03rd February, 2015

Add your review of Tabaróme Millésime

Shop for Tabaróme Millésime products online

Shop for Tabaróme Millésime at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Tabaróme Millésime

Member images of Tabaróme Millésime

There are no member images of Tabaróme Millésime yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Tabaróme Millésime