Tailoring (1984)

Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Tailoring

Tailoring is a masculine fragrance by Clinique. The scent was launched in 1984

Reviews of Tailoring

This is and will always be my favorite cologne! Just before it was discontinued I obtained ten bottles. Sadly, I am on my very last bottle. It is half full and I only rarely wear it anymore. I have NEVER gotten anything but compliments when wearing this fragrance. Due to how little I have left now this is my special event fragrance.
15th June, 2014
Clinique’s Tailoring For Men was a lavender centered scent, a little sharp, warm, masculine and regrettably long out of production. It was a favorite of mine and I have just used the last drops in my bottle.
12th November, 2007
Thanks to BASENOTES and the guys on this page...I TRIED Tailoring and LOVED IT. I happened upon it on E Bay. I completely agree with all of the reviews on this page. It is surprisingly concentrated and a few drops go a long way. It's a very fresh, warm scent that has amazing staying power. Clinique has never been this good before...or since. Josh Augustt 3-30-04 USA
31st March, 2004
I had totally forgotten about this fragrance. I purchased it because I had used Aromatics Elixir for a while and was glad to know that Clinique had released a men's cologne. I still have some left (somewhere, packed away in a box). Hm-mm-mm...I'm curious again...I'll have to dig it out!
13th August, 2001
I thought it was great: a really strong eau de cologne scent made from citrus and lavander. (At least that is my recollection.) I waited for it to come to Canada but it was discontinued before I was able to buy. Pity.
10th August, 2001

Add your review of Tailoring

Shop for Tailoring products online

Search Amazon for Tailoring

Member images of Tailoring

There are no member images of Tailoring yet. Why not be the first?