Bazar Homme (2002)

Year of Launch2002

HouseChristian Lacroix
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Bazar Homme

Bazar Homme is a masculine fragrance by Christian Lacroix. The scent was launched in 2002

Bazar Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Bazar Homme

I was reorganizing my drobe tonight and decided to give myself a spray of Bazar... I figured out what this is... it's a clone of Hugo by Hugo Boss-- the for men in the canteen looking bottle. This one has a few subtle differences, such as melon, but it's mostly a riff on Hugo. Not bad, but it's very synthetic smelling with the woody-amber fixatives. I think Hugo is better and more nuanced, but this one does smell good in a generic mid-'90's kind of way.

22nd April, 2011
Smells pleasantly synthetic. I mean, it smells a bit like plastic, but you have the feeling that it's made intentionally. Hence, I don't care that much if it's a melon or a grapefruit. It's just urban synthetic fresh. The most interesting part is where the supposed ozonic notes combine with a strong woody presence, to form what I'd call a "synthetic incense" smell. That's what robots of the future would burn to cheer up. Yet it's all very fragile, not solid. Sillage is weak and a brief description is quite enough.
10th December, 2009
Well, this really is just a boring piece of ****. Again it actually doesn’t smell bad, but there is absolutely nothing particularly interesting about it.
Light, fresh, soapy with some green shades. Doesn’t move me into a direction or another.

Just one of those contemporary fresh fragrances which is largely eclipsed by huge bunch of much better blends.
15th February, 2009
Aquatic? Maybe. Bazar starts off a little bitter and a little watery and a little spicy. All together... steamy. Like Essenza di Zegna's woody steam, Bazar gives off an airy watery feel but a little fruity. Very fresh.
13th November, 2008
Christian Lacroix, one of my favourite designers of the day. Every scent this man has had his named graced upon has been a winner. However, this one is not one of them. While I enjoy the Yuzu, the rest of it is just too much like everything else, esp. ADG.

A good try, but I expect more from Mr. Lacroix.
18th July, 2008
The grapefruit notes may be a bit too strong for a few noses but I quite like it. It may not be the perfect scent for the school or the office as it maybe over powering for those with sensitive noses.

Great lasting power and a definite lady puller makes this a perfect evening/night time fragrance.
15th April, 2008

Add your review of Bazar Homme

Shop for Bazar Homme products online

Shop for Bazar Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Bazar Homme

Member images of Bazar Homme

There are no member images of Bazar Homme yet. Why not be the first?