Tel Quel (1995)

AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseYves Rocher
Parent Company at launchElf Aquitaine > Sanofi Beauté

About Tel Quel

Tel Quel is a masculine fragrance by Yves Rocher. The scent was launched in 1995

Tel Quel fragrance notes

Reviews of Tel Quel

ga97 Show all reviews
I have been trying find more this one for years!
Sweet, and woody oriental fragrance. My fav from Yves Rocher. I only have mini-bottle left.
25th April, 2008
Tropical, fruity, sweet. This seems limited to a extremely hot and humid nights where copius amounts of booze will be involved. If I ever go to a latenight Hawaiian BBQ, I'd wear this.
25th June, 2006
I received this fragrance as a throw in on a swap, and was very pleasantly surprised. It's a very sweet and fruity scent, one that evokes a sort of tropical mood, but not in the aquatic/fresh sense. Whenever I wear Tel Quel, I am reminded of coconut milk, pina coladas.. more of a sweet tropical cocktail of a scent.. in a really unique coloured bottle as well. If you get a chance, give it a go!
05th May, 2006
I'll be damned if this isn't a stronger version of Gucci Envy. It even lasts longer too. I don't detect any tea despite it being listed as a note. Great nonetheless. I agree with John.com in regards to its availability though. I happened to come across this by accident in my friend's bathroom cabinet. He said it was some old stuff he never uses and gave it to me on the spot. It's just another undiscovered gem that I'm happy I found.
07th January, 2006
Semi-sweet, semi-oriental, it's hard to pin down Tel-Quel. Definitely an original blend that is easy to recognize once you've smellt it. However there is some weird note in there, possibly coriander, that is kind of disturbing to me. Good lasting power and very cheap like all Rochers. If you want something reminiscent of YSL's Live Jazz but much sweeter, then Tel-Quel might be a good option.
01st September, 2005
It was a bitch to track down, but success was sweet. This was touted quite often at Basenotes years back. A very pleasant fresh fougere with a touch of the oriental. Imagine a Givenchy Pi, Perry Ellis 360 collision. I'll continue my hunt for more of this discontinued juice while it remains a remote possibiltiy
29th April, 2004

Add your review of Tel Quel

Shop for Tel Quel products online

Search Amazon for Tel Quel

Member images of Tel Quel

There are no member images of Tel Quel yet. Why not be the first?