Tel Quel (1995)

Tea, Neroli, Corinander, Nutmeg, Cedar, Sandalwood

Tel Quel information

Tel Quel is a men's fragrance by Yves Rocher. The scent was launched in 1995

Reviews of Tel Quel

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.
    positive 5 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

ga97's avatar

I have been trying find more this one for years!
    Sweet, and woody oriental fragrance. My fav from Yves Rocher. I only have mini-bottle left.

25 April, 2008

Derawk's avatar

Tropical, fruity, sweet. This seems limited to a extremely hot and humid nights where copius amounts of booze will be involved. If I ever go to a latenight Hawaiian BBQ, I'd wear this.

25 June, 2006

's avatar

I received this fragrance as a throw in on a swap, and was very pleasantly surprised. It's a very sweet and fruity scent, one that evokes a sort of tropical mood, but not in the aquatic/fresh sense. Whenever I wear Tel Quel, I am reminded of coconut milk, pina coladas.. more of a sweet tropical cocktail of a scent.. in a really unique coloured bottle as well. If you get a chance, give it a go!

05 May, 2006

teflondog's avatar

I'll be damned if this isn't a stronger version of Gucci Envy. It even lasts longer too. I don't detect any tea despite it being listed as a note. Great nonetheless. I agree with John.com in regards to its availability though. I happened to come across this by accident in my friend's bathroom cabinet. He said it was some old stuff he never uses and gave it to me on the spot. It's just another undiscovered gem that I'm happy I found.

07 January, 2006

MonkeyManMatt's avatar

Sweden Sweden

Semi-sweet, semi-oriental, it's hard to pin down Tel-Quel. Definitely an original blend that is easy to recognize once you've smellt it. However there is some weird note in there, possibly coriander, that is kind of disturbing to me. Good lasting power and very cheap like all Rochers. If you want something reminiscent of YSL's Live Jazz but much sweeter, then Tel-Quel might be a good option.

01st September, 2005

John.com's avatar

It was a bitch to track down, but success was sweet. This was touted quite often at Basenotes years back. A very pleasant fresh fougere with a touch of the oriental. Imagine a Givenchy Pi, Perry Ellis 360 collision. I'll continue my hunt for more of this discontinued juice while it remains a remote possibiltiy

29 April, 2004

Add your review of Tel Quel

Search for on eBay United States

Very Rare VINTAGE TELQUEL TEL-QUEL AFTER SHAVE LOTION 2.5 Fl. YVES ROCHER
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 23 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    **Very Rare**VINTAGE (TELQUEL)(TEL-QUEL) SHOWER~BODY~SHAMPOO! 150ML YVES ROCHER!
    • Listing Type: Auction
    Tel Quel After Shave 2.5 Oz. By Yves Rocher. Vintage
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 1 day
    (* converted from CAD 49.99) Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)