Écume de Thé / Thé (1997)
by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

Écume de Thé / Thé information

Year of Launch1997
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseComptoir Sud Pacifique

About Écume de Thé / Thé

Écume de Thé / Thé is a shared / unisex perfume by Comptoir Sud Pacifique. The scent was launched in 1997

Écume de Thé / Thé fragrance notes

Reviews of Écume de Thé / Thé

I have the edt version of "Ecume de The," received mid-winter, and I can tell you that this is one tea scent I would be happy to wear come spring and into the summer. It is refined, not too sweet, and I don't detect any smokiness at all--did the edp have a smokiness to it? Regardless, I am happy to have this REAL tea in my collection. : )
16th January, 2009
A restrained fresh citrus opening of the EDT foretells the delicacy of this tea fragrance. The opening is replaced by an accord of gentle florals and a rich tea note. There is not much variety or variance in the tea note and it is not an exotic tea note but it gives me a comfortable feeling that I wouldn’t get with a more edgy accord. The smoke is quite minimized in the EDT and the whole feeling of the fragrance is one of ease rather than of energy or mystery. I like it very much. The long lasting light wood base fits seamlessly into the smooth progression of the scent. I would say that the tea accord in Écume de Thé is stronger than the tea accords in the Bvlgari au Té scents but it is no less refined. Écume de Thé is mercifully more discreet than something like CDG’s Tea. This is a lovely long lasting fragrance.
04th December, 2006
Originally called Thé, the formula has changed since it was only available as an EDP. When it first came out, it was dark and smokey. The EDT is much lighter, with a bright, long lasting white musk and a fresh orange pekoe tea note, together with some darker mate that does lend a touch of smokiness, but not nearly to the degree of the EDP. I must say that I still love it, as it is unlike anything else I've smelled, and CSP quality is always first rate.
26th July, 2006
Here are its notes from the official site
Top note: bergamot, lemon leaf
Heart note: hibiscus, lotus, orange pekoe tea
Base note: mate, tea wood

08th March, 2006
Unusual interpretation of tea - like a cool earl grey, smokey, rich and at times tangy. Longlasting and great sillage. Another winner from one of my favorite houses.
16th January, 2006
Smokey tea and spice, it has the common CSP family note Another long lasting EDP. Fantastic.
07th January, 2003

Add your review of Écume de Thé / Thé

Shop for Écume de Thé / Thé products online

Search Amazon for Écume de Thé / Thé

Member images of Écume de Thé / Thé

There are no member images of Écume de Thé / Thé yet. Why not be the first?