Thé Pour un Été (1996)

HouseL'Artisan Parfumeur
PerfumerOlivia Giacobetti
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group

About Thé Pour un Été

Thé Pour un Été is a shared / unisex perfume by L'Artisan Parfumeur. The scent was launched in 1996 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivia Giacobetti

Thé Pour un Été fragrance notes

Reviews of Thé Pour un Été

A sweet little Jasmin. What else can I say? meh.

Well, after a few hours it turns into a big Tea fragrance. It reminds me of CK1. So, CK1 with a big dollop of Jasmin; every house wants one of those eh?
22nd February, 2015
Genre: Citrus

The pour un Été starts is a crisp, cheerful lemon and green tea scent that transforms into a bright, transparent, lemony jasmine. Graceful, sweet-natured, and perfectly poised, this scent is a happy child playing in the summer sun. Simple and lovely.
05th July, 2014
Before falling down the rabbit hole of perfume addiction, I simply was a lover of good fragrances and used to buy one a time, consume it till the last drop and say goodbye for ever. In this way, perfumes are strongly associated to certain periods of my life and they prove very hard to be reviewed objectively on re-testing. Anyway, this precious little perfume doesn’t fail to be charming also after all these years.
It’s a pretty simple but perfectly balanced declination of fresh herbs- mint, grass- citrus and flowers- jasmine mostly, on a transparent, sweet, woody base. The tea note is, alas, more conjured up by the associations with jasmine, mint or citruses than really detectable on its own. Perfect when the temperature rises, ideal companion of an afternoon on the beach or a walk in the countryside.
13th July, 2012
What a lovely little thing. Lemony top over a jasmine and green tea all delicately arranged with superb balance. Delicate The Pour un Ete is, to the point of being an annoying tease as if always just about to disappear into thin air. The Pour un Ete cannot help but remind one of Bulgari's au The Vert. But The Pour un Ete is "prettier" and dispite it's seeming slightness reveals more real depth than the more obvious au The Vert. There are things to be found in The Pour un Ete I don't get from the other. Both scents are lovely but the delicacy, greater complexity and evident charm of The Pour un Ete win the day for it here. A thing of real beauty
21st February, 2012
I have just applied this on the train, travelling through Sussex on a cold, crisp bright English winter's morning. It is a couple of degrees below freezing outside, but I am wrapped up well inside the carriage, with the sun streaming through the windows, and all is right with the world.

When I breathe in The Pour Un Ete, it is as if I have just woken a first-class cabin in the midst of a long haul flight somewhere over Asia. An air hostess approaches with a small pot of piping hot jasmine tea, and lays a small vase of flowers on my tray table, and smiles as she bids me good morning.

The cabin is quiet, and I am enjoying the sun out of my window and the clear blue sky from above, with the occasional white puffy cloud dotted about here and there.

I close my eyes and return to my dreams for a while.

For me, there is nothing TOO feminine about this, and when I first smelled it, in a mix of samples of mens and womens fragrances, this definitely stood out as one I could wear. Gentlemen, give it a try.
02nd February, 2012
A feminine floral fragrance. Highlighted by iris and jasmine notes with a touch of citrus behind it. Give it about 10 minutes, and you'll notice an awesome natural smelling spearmint note creeping in. Unlike others, I don't pick up on any tea notes; I'm a big tea fan, and I wanna believe it's there, but I just don't get any. It doesn't smell like just jasmine, iris, mint, and citrus though; there's without doubt something there bonding it all together, keeping it exceptionally well balanced. I'll assume that's the green tea. Unfortunately, I don't smell the green tea by itself though.

A beautiful fragrance for a woman imo, but as a man, not something I wanna wear. Longevity is over 8 hours.
13th April, 2011

Add your review of Thé Pour un Été

Shop for Thé Pour un Été products online

Shop for Thé Pour un Été at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Thé Pour un Été

Member images of Thé Pour un Été

There are no member images of Thé Pour un Été yet. Why not be the first?