Tiffany for Men (1989)
    by Tiffany

Tiffany for Men Fragrance Notes

Shop for Tiffany for Men products online

Reviews of Tiffany for Men

Showing 1 to 6 of 40 reviews.

Mr. Nosenaught's avatar
    Mr. Nosenaught

The opening scent returned me to my youth, whence my mother and two sisters adorned themselves in sillage of high quality perfumery. The longer Tiffany sat, the more exquisite did she glow. Hard chased to imagine a more luxuriant redolence. This scent is so aptly lush, I would feel matters incongruent to not be well dressed after its application.

04 March, 2014

randydjack's avatar
    randydjack

I believe Tiffany for men is a wonderful collection of the colognes you'll find now fermenting in the old avon pick-up truck decanters.

Powder. Like, oh dear lord powder. Maybe a bit of moss here and there to let you know it's make-up powder that's been out for quite a bit. Perhaps your grandfather or grandmother tipped over a bit of their Avon collection. Perhaps goodwill was having a sale and you decided that the decanter look cute. But oh lord, what's that smell on the way home?

That's Tiffany.

In addition, it doesn't go away. Both sillage and longevity are designed to remind you for the entire day that you just bought Tiffany for Men.

20th January, 2014

sniffman's avatar
    sniffman

I've tried a sample. All I smell is nutmeg, and this reminds me of Cacharel, and I dislike Cacharel. Its definitely a cold weather scent. If this is considered to be better than its sister scent Chanel Pour Monsieur Concentree, then I've killed two birds with one stone and don't have to try the Chanel Concentree. Love to try the Chanel Pour Monsieur EDT, but unfortunately its not available in the United States. I have a vintage bottle labelled CHANEL FOR MEN, which is before the supposed reformulation of 1989. I assume the reformulated Chanel Pour Monsieur EDT is not that much different, so I will be looking to try to obtain the EDT when my vintage bottle runs out.

18 January, 2014

Oviatt's avatar
    Oviatt

Tiffany for Men is a beautifully rich, warm and wonderful fragrance that takes the nutmeg note to a whole new level. This is a powerful, mature scent along the lines of Bois du Portugal and while it works really well with a suit in the board room, it is great with a sweater and jeans--you'll feel dressed up even if you aren't! While I think of this as a "grownup" scent, it would actually smell great on a man in his 20s if he had the confidence for it. A friend of mine wears this as his signature and also wears a full beard and for some reason the two stick in my mind together. Women seem to love this on a man which is really all you need to know about a fragrance. Too bad it is now only available in Tiffany stores--or maybe not; perhaps it is all the more special for it.

08 November, 2013

PCC1960's avatar
    PCC1960

Pure class. Tiffany for Men starts off a little ssweet for my taste, but immediately starts to morph into a very sophisticated blend. Its basenotes are clean and sext. Sillage is almost perfect... if you are in my personal space (within 18 inches, pehaps), you definitiely smell TFM. Acress the conference table you won't smell me. Longevity? I applied in the morning after my shower. I can still smell it the next morning. Timeless. Classic.

01st March, 2013

barclaydetolly's avatar
    barclaydetolly

This is precisely what a classy men's cologne smells like. If you're looking for a well-crafted cologne, perfect for the office and (especially) business meetings or outings at night, this is the one. I don't think this is going to be anyone's "dream" cologne, but its a great scent.

23 July, 2012