Touch for Men (2000)

SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyBurberry
Parent Company at launchInter Parfums

About Touch for Men

The conical bottle holds the blue liquid. The fragrance contains notes of Violets, Oakmoss and Tonka Bean. A Rosewood stopper finishes the package off nicely.

Touch for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Touch for Men

What a wonderful cologne!! I went on vacation in 2013 to go visit my 81 yr old mom. First vacation I had in decades and it was the best vacation I ever had. We purchased small travel size bottles so we could get through airport security. I first tried this when I was on vacation and I instantly fell in love with this fragrance. It's like a firework. Goes on with a bang that quickly bursts and transforms into the other fragrances. At first you get a blast of the pepper which quickly bursts with the violet. It transcends with slight citrus smell combined with the violet. The dry down becomes a bit more sublte the other notes come forward of the white musk and tonka bean. It was springtime when I first tried this. It has that smell of spring too it. Filled with various fragrances like spring time, new, invigorating and alive. It's very catching and seductive. You will either like it or you won't. If you like it you will notice the scent just grabs you right from the first spray.

Slightly floral but in a masculine way. If you like Farenheit or Grey Flannel, you will like Burberry Touch. It's along those same lines. I would say great for any occasion, any place. You don't need much of this juice either. The smell will last long enough to get you through the workday at the office or an evening out at the club.

Whenever I want to revisit that wonderful vacation and my first spring time in 30+ yrs along with the fun I had I put this cologne on.
16th May, 2017
An enduring classic from Burberry!

Love the violet and pepper combo, though I must say that Touch leans ever so slightly in a more unisex direction. Mossy notes are a foundation for this scent, and the overall quality of Touch makes it suitable for wearers of all ages.

I don't see Touch disappearing anytime soon. May not be for everyone, so give it a test spritz on your wrist or neck (not just a paper strip) before buying.
27th January, 2017
The tonka bean is way way to strong. It projects to far smells like over wear lasts forever. My recomendation is save this if your dog ever gets sprayed by a skunk as it will prolly over power the skunk smell.
02nd January, 2017
Not really my type of scent. I probably didn't like the tonka bean. I don't think that the scent on my skin impressed anyone.

Some may like it for office use.
29th November, 2016
smells like baby powder plain and simple. don't pay full price for this one , a nice scent moderate longevity ,decent sillage, if you can get a 3.4 for under 25 I say go for it
26th September, 2016
This isn't bad but it's missing something to make it a thumbs up. I like the opening... but it is down hill from there. Maybe if it had a little more vetiver and musk in the dry down it would be a winner... For a designer "mall" juice it is just OK. The price isn't bad (which is a good thing I suppose).
30th August, 2016

Add your review of Touch for Men

Shop for Touch for Men products online

Shop for Touch for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Touch for Men

Member images of Touch for Men

There are no member images of Touch for Men yet. Why not be the first?