Touch for Men (2000)

SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyBurberry
Parent Company at launchInter Parfums

About Touch for Men

The conical bottle holds the blue liquid. The fragrance contains notes of Violets, Oakmoss and Tonka Bean. A Rosewood stopper finishes the package off nicely.

Touch for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Touch for Men

Yeesh

This smells just like the perfume my grandma would douse herself in
25th August, 2018
A sweet, powdery-floral scent, leaning feminine but then brought back to masculine with the clean musks and woods.

Reminds me of Very Valentino and Zirh Ikon.

Pretty good performance, kinda impressed. It projected nicely for 5-6 hours and hung around all work day after it stopped projecting.
03rd August, 2018
rbaker Show all reviews
The fruity citrus improession in the opening is combined with a violet that is later light and on the bright side.

The base adds a soft white pepper that is not particularly spicy on me. The base goes down the trodden path that Burberry’s perfumers seem to like: a nonspecific woodsy tone bathed is bland white musks.

I get moderate sillage, adequate projection and five hours of longevity on my skin.

This spring scent is quite pleasant, but quite pale and watery and very synthetic and generic in its ingredients. Middle-of-the-road indeed. 2.75/5.
19th May, 2018
Ok, listen up folks, this is a spicy/peppery powder floral. So imagine a violet flower, sprinkled with baby powder and pepper.

Ok, Goodnight! LOLLL

MikeyLikey.....Perfect for spring if you can pull off a tight T shirt and the muscles are on pop! If not, I dont know what to tell you. But this will suit you well if you are able. Its a cheap Casual scent to have in the arsenal. Thats it, no Huff and Fluff, Just Facts Bro!
02nd February, 2018
I love touch for Men by Burberry. It has a great "sweater" smell with a hint of Fahrenheit by Christian Dior. It is very warm and is the perfect fragrance for colder months. I couldn't stop sniffing the sample on my wrist and went back later that day to purchase a full bottle. I've been through 9 bottles and continue to purchase it. I would put this one in my Top 5 and it tends to be my signature fragrance a lot of the time.
03rd January, 2018
This is a violet-woods-tonka composition with some musks.

It takes the tradition that starts from Grey Flannel, and provides a safe modern interpretation. Nonetheless, it is too safe, in the middle and not very memorable. Anyone interested in Touch for Men would do well to try Gucci Pour Homme II, Narciso Rodriguez for Him and Fahrenheit as alternatives.

It does carry a metro appeal, but is not as attractive as the Gucci. Average sillage and duration - based on a liberal application.

2.5/5
03rd October, 2017

Add your review of Touch for Men

Shop for Touch for Men products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Touch for Men

There are no member images of Touch for Men yet. Why not be the first?