Tuscany per Uomo Forte (1994)
by Aramis

Tuscany per Uomo Forte information

Year of Launch1994
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseAramis
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies > Aramis and Designer Fragrances

About Tuscany per Uomo Forte

Tuscany per Uomo Forte is a masculine fragrance by Aramis. The scent was launched in 1994

Tuscany per Uomo Forte fragrance notes

Reviews of Tuscany per Uomo Forte

Whilst I think a review of this is now somewhat moot (unfortunately, this frag has been discontinued), I owe it to my enjoyment of this scent to give it a rating and some kind words. Nothing stays the same for ever, and even if it does the recipe often gets changed. This provides us with an opportunity to try other / new scents, but I also like the tried and tested beauties like this. It also reminds me to buy a back up 2nd bottle for later, on the occasion when I am flush !

Enough preamble ! This is a wonderful, complex fragrance as evidenced by 4 rather than 3 fragrances included with each category of Top, Heart and Base Notes. This fits nicely into my preferred category of citrus, herbal masculine scents. I agree with another reviewer that Springtime is the best season for wearing, and it is suitable for more formal occasions.
19th December, 2016
Egads, this one is so nice! It takes the original Tuscany formula and injects it with bold intensity - the name "Uomo Forte" certainly fits! Not for the faint of heart, TpUF is daring, brash, and full of personality. It strikes me as clean and complex at the same time. The woody basenotes are a solid foundation to the lemony, herbal heart of this wonderful scent. If you can manage to find a sample / spritz of this first, I think you can decide if it's your sort of fragrance.
03rd December, 2016
rbaker Show all reviews
Compared with he original there are similarities, but there ils less bergamot the top notes, although a discrete citrus is present with tarragon and lots, lots of cumin. The geranium in the drydown is similar to the original, but given a creative twist with sage and anise. A bit of gentle moss and cedar is rising in the base. Overall this on me has very limited silage and after the first hour is very close to my skin, with about for hours of longevity. This is a much more complex scent than the very good original, but not much more 'forte' or long-lasting than the original. A vey nice flanker, great in spring.
01st November, 2013
It's very hard for me to pick a favority designer scent, but this is definitely a major contender. I love the original Tuscany per Uomo, and I remember I especially loved the way the slightly powdery woody base mixed with the leather and bergamot, and wished it was just a smidge more powerful. Well, I got my wish. This is the juice I wished for. It is perfect in just about every way for me. It's potent, sexy, provacative, and just plain gorgeous smelling. All body parts up! Good luck finding it, though. I was lucky enough to pick up a full bottle hiding in a cologne lot for sale. I spotted it hiding and the back, and just waited to pounce. And POUNCE, I did. Happy hunting!
27th June, 2011
I don't reach for this often, but it never fails to satisfy when I do.
A female friend who studied dance in Italy in her 20's told me that it reminded her of all the wealthy good looking Italian men she saw out when walking around Florence and Rome . It's a very confident vibe and also great smelling.
15th March, 2011
I wore this for years after Lauder dropped "Metropolis" for Men. If I had known it was to be dropped, I would have purchased a case. You only needed a little and it lasted all day. It got lots of compliments and since it was on me at the time, I happily basked in the praise. Wish I had a nose that would help me find something similar.
21st January, 2009

Add your review of Tuscany per Uomo Forte

Shop for Tuscany per Uomo Forte products online

Search Amazon for Tuscany per Uomo Forte

Member images of Tuscany per Uomo Forte

There are no member images of Tuscany per Uomo Forte yet. Why not be the first?