Ultraviolet Man (2001)

HousePaco Rabanne
PerfumerJacques Cavallier
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Ultraviolet Man

The newest Paco scent and the partner to the ladies Ultraviolet. The bottle is amazing: the spray is activated by a rubber trigger.
Ultraviolet contains notes of Moss, Honey, Tonka Bean, Musk and Amber. The fragrance is reminiscent of Xeryus Rouge and Minotaure.

Ultraviolet Man fragrance notes

Reviews of Ultraviolet Man

Soft-sweet fragrance.

My boyfriend has this EDT, so I can write a bit on how this projects on others.

All and all, this is a fragrance that starts as green/fresh with a great opening, and it turns into sweet/synthetic. It leaves a very nice, soft, and pleasant skinscent. Longevity is quite good, and sillage is quite soft, which is a good thing for these type of fragrances.

03rd September, 2016
I have worn this off and on for about 5 years. When I throw a few sprays on I wonder why I don't wear it more often. I find it to be a great amber that is on the sweet side but in no way cloying IMHO. Well blended but I do get a bit of the synthetics that others have mentioned but considering the price it is a winner. Enjoy!
15th April, 2016 (last edited: 15th June, 2016)

Surely ULTRAVIOLET is not the best PACO RABANNE fragrance or a Masterpiece but It is a Valuable Fragrance than their price. Fresh yet Warm and Subtle. Sweet but not in a Cheap Way. Oriental, Addictive,Romantic and Not quite Masculine.

I bought This Fragrance for a Friend of mine and He received Many compliments Especially from Ladies. Yes This scents Irresistible for Most Ladies. I Like Amber in the top notes However this can be a Little Too sweet for me. Then The warm and Woody notes emerge and makes me feel Cozy.

This Mixture is A good Level of Sweetness and Aromas for me. If you don't Like Amber,this is not for you. It has a ROMANTIC Effect That makes it Suitable for INTIMATE use. Good for Office use too. I recommend it for AUTUMN. Totally If You are Looking for a fragrance that is not Unique This would be a Perfect choice but You Should try on Your skin before buying It.

Longevity?+4 hours on my skin.

11th May, 2015
Pump up guys in sportscars

Jacques Cavallier made a lot better ones.

I always keep away from these types of scents.
Chemical,synthetic,sweet,linear scent all the way, what you smell in the first seconds stays in later stage.(amber in top)
A dark evening scent pretending to be romantic in a macho kind a way.

But in my nose it is a cloying combo of spicenotes,vanilla and ambers.

Paco's Ultrared on the other side is superb!

This scent is for tanned bodybuilder type of guys who like to play loud pumping house music from their tuned up sportscars.

I guess its the granddaddy of 1 million...

There is always one guy wearing this when i go out on a night out.

12th September, 2013
For some reason, I always wanted Ultraviolet... don't ask why, I don't recall. However, I got this in some airport and it smells awful. It's incredibly synthetic, it's like metal on your skin and in your pores. there's nothing fresh about it.
31st March, 2013
synthetic but very well done, thats Ultraviolet. its rather spicy with slight earthy-amber. as the time goes this fragrance will goes into more and more earthy. its beautiful Paco which is not overtly sweet like the rest (and thanks for that!)

definitely a compliment getting, I'm not really sure why but many girls (young one) seemed to like it!

the longevity and projection is awesome. its fit a young guy who lives like Fast and Furious movie. badass guys
16th January, 2013

Add your review of Ultraviolet Man

Shop for Ultraviolet Man products online

Shop for Ultraviolet Man at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Ultraviolet Man

Member images of Ultraviolet Man

There are no member images of Ultraviolet Man yet. Why not be the first?