Ultraviolet for Him / Ultraviolet Man (2001)
by Paco Rabanne

Ultraviolet for Him / Ultraviolet Man information

Year of Launch2001

HousePaco Rabanne
PerfumerJacques Cavallier
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Ultraviolet for Him / Ultraviolet Man

The newest Paco scent and the partner to the ladies Ultraviolet. The bottle is amazing: the spray is activated by a rubber trigger.
Ultraviolet contains notes of Moss, Honey, Tonka Bean, Musk and Amber. The fragrance is reminiscent of Xeryus Rouge and Minotaure.

Ultraviolet for Him / Ultraviolet Man fragrance notes

Reviews of Ultraviolet for Him / Ultraviolet Man

I like Paco Rabanne and I enjoy futuristic, synthetic sorts of scents, but something about this just doesn't work for me. The composition as a whole feels kind of flat, and the synthetics here are scratchy and seem to lack polish and finesse--they feel rough on the nose and don't have a pleasing odor. I get a lot of mint and a sweet amber vanilla for most of its duration, and then some green kind of oakmoss smell in the base. But it's harsh and lacks definition or any kind of clear intent. I have a feeling this one fell victim to a poor reformulation. I really wanted to like Ultraviolet--as mint is my favorite note in perfume, and I'm a big fan of Paco Rabanne and the really cool bottle this juice is housed in--but unfortunately it just didn't work out. I'm disappointed that I have to give this a thumbs down, but anything else would be dishonest.

Jun
2017
13th August, 2019
When I saw the presentation, I thought it was going to be a violet bomb, turns out to be a sort of weird airy sweet concoction. There are moments I tolerate, but overall it's not very good at any one note. The only note I sort of like is the mint..this is just a hint tho and highly synthetic. This for me is an awful version of truefitt and hill's clubman, I'm not mad about that scent either.
26th September, 2017
Soft-sweet fragrance.

My boyfriend has this EDT, so I can write a bit on how this projects on others.

All and all, this is a fragrance that starts as green/fresh with a great opening, and it turns into sweet/synthetic. It leaves a very nice, soft, and pleasant skinscent. Longevity is quite good, and sillage is quite soft, which is a good thing for these type of fragrances.

6,5/10

03rd September, 2016
I have worn this off and on for about 5 years. When I throw a few sprays on I wonder why I don't wear it more often. I find it to be a great amber that is on the sweet side but in no way cloying IMHO. Well blended but I do get a bit of the synthetics that others have mentioned but considering the price it is a winner. Enjoy!
15th April, 2016 (last edited: 15th June, 2016)
Salutation.

Surely ULTRAVIOLET is not the best PACO RABANNE fragrance or a Masterpiece but It is a Valuable Fragrance than their price. Fresh yet Warm and Subtle. Sweet but not in a Cheap Way. Oriental, Addictive,Romantic and Not quite Masculine.

I bought This Fragrance for a Friend of mine and He received Many compliments Especially from Ladies. Yes This scents Irresistible for Most Ladies. I Like Amber in the top notes However this can be a Little Too sweet for me. Then The warm and Woody notes emerge and makes me feel Cozy.

This Mixture is A good Level of Sweetness and Aromas for me. If you don't Like Amber,this is not for you. It has a ROMANTIC Effect That makes it Suitable for INTIMATE use. Good for Office use too. I recommend it for AUTUMN. Totally If You are Looking for a fragrance that is not Unique This would be a Perfect choice but You Should try on Your skin before buying It.

Sillage?Admissible.

Longevity?+4 hours on my skin.

6.5/10
11th May, 2015
Pump up guys in sportscars

Jacques Cavallier made a lot better ones.

I always keep away from these types of scents.
Chemical,synthetic,sweet,linear scent all the way, what you smell in the first seconds stays in later stage.(amber in top)
A dark evening scent pretending to be romantic in a macho kind a way.

But in my nose it is a cloying combo of spicenotes,vanilla and ambers.

Paco's Ultrared on the other side is superb!

This scent is for tanned bodybuilder type of guys who like to play loud pumping house music from their tuned up sportscars.

I guess its the granddaddy of 1 million...

There is always one guy wearing this when i go out on a night out.

12th September, 2013

Add your review of Ultraviolet for Him / Ultraviolet Man

Shop for Ultraviolet for Him / Ultraviolet Man products online

Shop for Ultraviolet for Him / Ultraviolet Man at online perfumeries

PACO RABANNE ULTRAVIOLET MAN EAU DE TOILETTE EDT 50ML SPRAY - MEN'S FOR HIM. NEW

End Date: Wednesday Jan-29-2020 15:09:15 PST

PACO RABANNE ULTRAVIOLET MAN EAU DE TOILETTE EDT 100ML SPRAY - MEN'S FOR HIM

End Date: Monday Feb-10-2020 12:01:50 PST
Buy It Now for only: $49.75

Member images of Ultraviolet for Him / Ultraviolet Man

There are no member images of Ultraviolet for Him / Ultraviolet Man yet. Why not be the first?