Black (2003)

SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Coty Inc > Lancaster Group

About Black

Black is a masculine fragrance by Kenneth Cole. The scent was launched in 2003 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Sabine de Tscharner and Harry Fremont

Reviews of Black

Salutation.
A supermely personal creation from start to end!you can not mistake this scent for anything else when poeople smell this,they know you are wearing KCB.first i am surprised by how freshness and brightness the smell is for it having the dark bottle.this one is in a few words Sophisticated,Virile,Elegant,Aromatic,Fresh, Elaborate and Versatile.

Fresh top notes of Mint,Basil and Ginger fade into charming heart of lotus,incense and cedar,while Musk, Violet leaf and Amber boring up KCB with an air of strength and masculinity as it is strong enough for you to smell it yet it isent overpowering.

This is such a wonderful fragrance that the magic stays with both wearer and the lucky person next to him.i would recommend for any season and any occasion.Perfect for smart man and finally Highly recommend if you are looking for something new you wont be disappointed.

Sillage?Ok.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

7.5/10
01st June, 2015
As a woman. Black by Kenneth Cole appealed to me. In fact, I bought it for a male friend as a birthday gift a few years ago. At that time it was scrumptious. NOT him. The fragrance! As my taste has improved though the years, I am drawn to more masculine scents. Widening my boundaries from the more "safer" ones. Still, it is a great buy. Highly recommended.

Oanh Schlesinger
20th October, 2014
Swanky Show all reviews
Not black. Not bad, though. Good longevity atypical of the citrus-based set. This would serve as a work scent or for casual occasions where more daring and complexity would be undesired.
14th October, 2014
This is a very sweet smelling and fruity perfume. Definitely seems like a summer scent. I hate the summer but I still like it and find it rather sexy as it starts to wind down after a few hours. It's not the best and not as different as I expected but let's just say I was pleasantly surprised
08th April, 2014
Classy

A real classy one. Matches well with the foreverness of summer in the tropics. Love the dry down. Stays long in ur skin. Love this Juize.

21st May, 2013
I like this Black a lot although I have decent amount of designer brands. Very soothing to me, the dry down is very nice. Highly recommended by me.
28th April, 2013

Add your review of Black

Shop for Black products online

Shop for Black at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Black

Member images of Black

There are no member images of Black yet. Why not be the first?