Uomo? Moschino (1997)

Year of Launch1997

HouseMoschino
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Uomo? Moschino

Black and White stripy box. Very eyecatching. The scent is oriental with aromatic and floral notes.

Reviews of Uomo? Moschino

First day of wearing this scent.My wife likes it.
She said :"This is You".
It's enough for me. :)
Great for office wear. And the price is awesome.
28th March, 2017
In 3 words: price, longevity, sillage.

Day 1 of wearing this scent.
I can't be happier.
I already got 3 compliments about this juice. One of them was a customer(business casual environment).

Probably one of the best deal nowadays, for people who like a woody, fresh scent.
19th March, 2017
Too soapy and weird for me, alas. I lean much more towards Moschino pour Homme, a wonderful fougere in comparison.
10th March, 2017
Has a sweet, softness that reminds me of Body Kouros or KC Reaction Thermal. Very pleasant and should be a winner in the office or on dates when someone wants to get close. Not loud enough for clubs, but versatile enough for all temps. In fact, some heat might really help this project even more.
30th January, 2017
Nice but overall a soapy slightly sweet musky scent. Longevity 7 hours limited projection. Good for fall and winter... Try before you buy although it is available for a good price it isn't everyone's cup of tea.
06th October, 2016
I'm not quite sure why but I always found Uomo rather wonderful.
It must have something to do with new hedione, transparent coriander or sunlight accord, whatever they are...
16th July, 2016

Add your review of Uomo? Moschino

Shop for Uomo? Moschino products online

Shop for Uomo? Moschino at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Uomo? Moschino

Member images of Uomo? Moschino

There are no member images of Uomo? Moschino yet. Why not be the first?