Uomo? Moschino (1997)

Year of Launch1997

HouseMoschino
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Uomo? Moschino

Black and White stripy box. Very eyecatching. The scent is oriental with aromatic and floral notes.

Reviews of Uomo? Moschino

I blind bought this fragrance after typing "top 10 cheap aftershaves" in YouTube. A video of some suave German bloke popped up and he done a countdown from 10 to 1 of his favourite non bank busting fragrances which apparently makes the girls drool. Moschino Uomo came first with Mont Blanc Induviduel a close second and then third was CK Shock or Nautica Blue. Anyway I got my a** down to my local Beauty Base shop in Ealing, West London after work desperately trying to find this stuff. The box looked very 70's and didn't really catch my eye, it was just black and white stripes, it was also tucked away and the plastic wrapping had gathered quite a bit of dust. Luckily for me, there was a tester at the back of the shelf.... I was extremely disappointed on the first couple of sprays and I couldn't detect any character. After about 25 sprays and dodgy looks from the shop assistant I left and carried on shopping around the indoor precinct. After about 10 minutes I went outside and that's when it hit me, I was now exposed to the elements and a sudden waft of chalky, soapy loveliness enveloped me, I could sort of see what all the fuss was about at this point. It reminds of an expensive Creed aftershave called Royal Leather or Royal Water. It just stayed with me for a very long time and then it dried down into this sophisticated, inoffensive masculine musk. This is when the compliments started rolling in. I stepped into a packed multi-storey car park lift and 3 or 4 people were showering me with compliments. Ill be wearing this into the office tomorrow and will loiter around the communal areas like the kitchen and photocopier to see if it has the same effect. Top stuff 8.5/10
19th September, 2017
First day of wearing this scent.My wife likes it.
She said :"This is You".
It's enough for me. :)
Great for office wear. And the price is awesome.
28th March, 2017
In 3 words: price, longevity, sillage.

Day 1 of wearing this scent.
I can't be happier.
I already got 3 compliments about this juice. One of them was a customer(business casual environment).

Probably one of the best deal nowadays, for people who like a woody, fresh scent.
19th March, 2017
Too soapy and weird for me, alas. I lean much more towards Moschino pour Homme, a wonderful fougere in comparison.
10th March, 2017
Has a sweet, softness that reminds me of Body Kouros or KC Reaction Thermal. Very pleasant and should be a winner in the office or on dates when someone wants to get close. Not loud enough for clubs, but versatile enough for all temps. In fact, some heat might really help this project even more.
30th January, 2017
Nice but overall a soapy slightly sweet musky scent. Longevity 7 hours limited projection. Good for fall and winter... Try before you buy although it is available for a good price it isn't everyone's cup of tea.
06th October, 2016

Add your review of Uomo? Moschino

Shop for Uomo? Moschino products online

Shop for Uomo? Moschino at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Uomo? Moschino

Member images of Uomo? Moschino

There are no member images of Uomo? Moschino yet. Why not be the first?