Uomo? Moschino (1997)

Year of Launch1997

HouseMoschino
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Uomo? Moschino

Black and White stripy box. Very eyecatching. The scent is oriental with aromatic and floral notes.

Reviews of Uomo? Moschino

This scent means a lot for me, as this is the first ever perfume I got when I was 18 years old (1998). So many memories... First of all it is a pure men scent, very masculine, but not on the old barber shop kind of way. I got a 125ml bottle a few days ago, I can assume that it got reformulated at some time, it is not as strong as it was back in 1998, while there is a stronger kumquat note now, instead of the aldehydes and musc notes that seemed to dominate the original formula. What I get is a 3-4 hours longevity (the old formula had a 12 hours longevity) so it seems like it is a bit watered down too. I think it is a more spring/summer daytime scent. I miss the powdery/muscy dry down, it is really weaker now and hard to detect.

In conclusion Moschino Uomo? is a great masculine scent, still modern (although it's a 18 years old perfume) and original. While it might lost some of its strenght, Uomo? still remains a GREAT perfume everyone should try.

*This review was written after several full wearings of the perfume and not just after smelling this on paper or on wrist.
04th June, 2018
TeeEm Show all reviews
A weak scent in my opinion, sweet and possibly floral...

I was given it as a present in 2015 ... I kept it in the car to use it as a "top up"...

A neutral, subtle, summerry, daytime smell

06th January, 2018
BoxPred Show all reviews
Uomo? Moschino opens with creamy lemon sherbert, almost lemon cheesecake for a short period. Through musky undertones the fragrance then dries down into a pleasant wood. A good office scent due to its inoffensive nature, this is also unlikely to be over-applied. In contrast to some others, I find a simple composition here with very little in the way of bells and whistles.

This shares quite a bit in common with Yohji Homme - both contain cinnamon, woods and musk. The Moschino offering is ultimately "lighter" due to an overarching citrus. Uomo? is also creamy whereas Yohji has more of a spice to it, but to me they smell alike. In terms of purpose this also brings to mind Tom Ford Grey Vetiver - another (in my opinion) example of a simple yet successful structure which competently harnesses citrus. Uomo? Moschino makes good use of its ingredients.
14th November, 2017 (last edited: 16th November, 2017)
I blind bought this fragrance after typing "top 10 cheap aftershaves" in YouTube. A video of some suave German bloke popped up and he done a countdown from 10 to 1 of his favourite non bank busting fragrances which apparently makes the girls drool. Moschino Uomo came first with Mont Blanc Induviduel a close second and then third was CK Shock or Nautica Blue. Anyway I got my a** down to my local Beauty Base shop in Ealing, West London after work desperately trying to find this stuff. The box looked very 70's and didn't really catch my eye, it was just black and white stripes, it was also tucked away and the plastic wrapping had gathered quite a bit of dust. Luckily for me, there was a tester at the back of the shelf.... I was extremely disappointed on the first couple of sprays and I couldn't detect any character. After about 25 sprays and dodgy looks from the shop assistant I left and carried on shopping around the indoor precinct. After about 10 minutes I went outside and that's when it hit me, I was now exposed to the elements and a sudden waft of chalky, soapy loveliness enveloped me, I could sort of see what all the fuss was about at this point. It reminds of an expensive Creed aftershave called Royal Leather or Royal Water. It just stayed with me for a very long time and then it dried down into this sophisticated, inoffensive masculine musk. This is when the compliments started rolling in. I stepped into a packed multi-storey car park lift and 3 or 4 people were showering me with compliments. Ill be wearing this into the office tomorrow and will loiter around the communal areas like the kitchen and photocopier to see if it has the same effect. Top stuff 8.5/10
19th September, 2017
First day of wearing this scent.My wife likes it.
She said :"This is You".
It's enough for me. :)
Great for office wear. And the price is awesome.
28th March, 2017
In 3 words: price, longevity, sillage.

Day 1 of wearing this scent.
I can't be happier.
I already got 3 compliments about this juice. One of them was a customer(business casual environment).

Probably one of the best deal nowadays, for people who like a woody, fresh scent.
19th March, 2017

Add your review of Uomo? Moschino

Shop for Uomo? Moschino products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Uomo? Moschino

There are no member images of Uomo? Moschino yet. Why not be the first?