Vanille Mokha / Vanille Café (1987)
    by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating: 4

Based on 26 ratings

Vanille Mokha / Vanille Café information

Vanille Mokha / Vanille Café is a unisex fragrance by Comptoir Sud Pacifique. The scent was launched in 1987

Reviews of Vanille Mokha / Vanille Café

Showing 1 to 6 of 7 reviews.
    positive 9 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

Erok32's avatar

Every prior review is spot on. Freshly brewed coffee with cream and sugar. Very linear and not very versatile, but very good nonetheless.

18 April, 2013

Notreveh's avatar

Brazil Brazil

Smells like cappuccino! Hahahaha. What a delicious scent! You're paying exactly for what the name of the fragrance says! Be careful, this one makes your mouth water just because it is so creamy.

21st August, 2011

Jasper's avatar

Thailand Thailand

To me, Vanille Mokha is my favorite among CSP's vanilla line. It smells very yummy. The creamy-sweetness of vanilla together with devine aroma of coffee, I'm in heaven! I'd always on the fence with vanilla note, never a big fan for gourmand scent but this one sound too good to pass so I bought it. Just adore this gem! Such a mood lifter for me. And I found the staying power is good too.(comparing to Amour de Cacao.)

21st January, 2009

bbBD's avatar

I'm glad this has been reissued! You'd think that coffee fragrances can't vary much, but Vanille Mokha shares little in common with my other coffee fragrances, A*Men Pure Coffee and Bond No.9 New Haarlem. VM starts off with a straight-up bitter, rich coffee note. This note softens over time, going from an espresso aroma to that of dark roast coffee, to light coffee and eventually to a latte with perhaps one pump of vanilla. Never overly sweet, VM is the first coffee fragrance I've come across that is pretty much just coffee.

If you like gourmands you should definitely grab a bottle while this reissue is available.

29 September, 2008

Indiscreet's avatar

It smells like a large, iced vanilla latte.
    "Not perfumey enough for me, I'd want to eat it," my colleague said, but if you love gourmands, this is a good one.

As Kate says, this is still available - I got mine from scendmescent.com

28 March, 2007

Fascinating. An excellent coffee note combined with what smells to me like weak cocoa powder—maybe that’s what vanilla pods smell like, I don’t know. Clear notes form a simple but captivating fragrance—it’s not really sweet even with the vanilla. It emphasizes that wonderful coffee note which is as addictive as a premium brand of fresh ground mountain-grown coffee. Vanille Mohka is by far the most wearable gourmand I’ve yet found. Satisfying, comforting, uplifting, good longevity—just plain great.

15 October, 2006