Vétiver and Rum
by Helan

Vétiver and Rum information

HouseHelan

About Vétiver and Rum

Vétiver and Rum is a masculine fragrance by Helan.

Vétiver and Rum fragrance notes

Reviews of Vétiver and Rum

When I first got this, I didn't like it as I thought it smelled of basic generic soap. It needed to settle however after shipping, and now I really love this. It smells mainly of very soapy fresh vetiver (very similar to Tom Ford's Grey Vetiver but 'white' in character rather than grey if that makes sense) and white rum (not bay rum) together. I also get a hint of mint, as it has a cooling effect when applied. I don't really smell anything else in this (no spices or citrus or orange blossom or pepper), and the whole thing ends up smelling like white soap. Overall that's a very pleasant and masculine scent. Sillage is beastmode (more than 1 spray on this is too much) while longevity is also strong at over 8 hours of strong projection. In fact it got annoying after a while smelling like soap for so long, but I'm sure this would be a good thing on a really hot day. It reminds me a lot of Tom Ford's Grey Vetiver. A better name for Helan's Vetiver & Rum would be 'White Vetiver' due to the white rum and white bar of soap scent. Overall this is a nice unique Italian soapy vetiver fragrance.

03rd May, 2018 (last edited: 09th May, 2018)
A great Vetiver fragrance with the rite amount of spice. Not a harsh Vetiver like Puig's,this one is really nicely blended. A favorite of mine since I smelled it in 2007.
15th October, 2012
jeh Show all reviews
This is wonderfully reliable and straightforward male fragrance. One could you use it everyday because it's not terribly expensive despite its Italian provenance.
08th May, 2008

Add your review of Vétiver and Rum

Shop for Vétiver and Rum products online

Member images of Vétiver and Rum

There are no member images of Vétiver and Rum yet. Why not be the first?