Weekend for Men (1997)

Weekend for Men information

Year of Launch1997

HouseBurberry

About Weekend for Men

Pleasant crisp citrus notes settle down into a smooth breeze like odor. [AN]

Weekend for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Weekend for Men

gimpy Show all reviews
Modern chypre

For as much bashing as this scent seems to get, I find it an extremely pleasant and modern chypre. A mix of citrus and what at times can admittedly smell like dryer sheets, over a fuzzy oakmoss base. Very simple and uplifting scent.

12th October, 2013
Eerie strange vibe

I just tried it on my wrists today and was in shock by its strange, metallic, synthetic and cloying smell on me.
Smelled it multiple times and over and over im in shock and Awe disliking it around me.

Im glad i have a 5 ml bottle

Its unique smelling thats for sure .
But somehow i find Weekend a strange fragrance its airy and unpleasantly strange and not a safe blind buy imo. maybe by its pineapple and lemon (citrus fruit) combo what makes this so freakingly strange. Normally i like strange scents but this one is one the dislike side.
Some reviewers say it smells like a laundry detergent and maybe in a way they are right.

Pros: Gladly i own a 5 ml bottle
Cons: Too synthetic for me"

24th August, 2013
YUK!! I can't stand it! It is to strong for my taste.
19th March, 2013
At first I was pretty "meh" about Weekend. I got it for $20 on a whim, and wasn't too impressed after wearing it a couple times. Floral mixed with honey, not my taste at the time.

Fast forward a couple years when I'm going through all my old scents during the summer, and I give it a shot. What was once floral-honey has transformed into freshly cut grass, with a good dose of sweet honey and a hint of citrus peel.

Suddenly this fragrance makes complete sense, and paints a beautiful portrait of a leisurely Saturday during the summer- cutting grass, drinking sweet tea, and eating fruit fresh off the tree.

I wonder how this fragrance would do with a base of Tobacco to complete this picture, however as it is Weekend is a great, low key scent for when you need a pick-me-up or want to smell good while working out on the yard.
12th February, 2013
Absolutely hideous. Grapefruit and syrup mixed with a bit of lemon, I've been trying to kill a bottle of it for like 4 years resorting to even using it as a fast air freshener after taking a #2. Hate it!
07th December, 2012
Fresh fragrance. On the top I smell powdery bright florals. There is some lemon as well. This fragrance is pretty linear, not much going on. I get perhaps 4-5 hours out of this, and it gets pretty close to the skin after the first hour or two. Nothing extraordinary but it is different from other fresh fragrances.
27th October, 2012

Add your review of Weekend for Men

Shop for Weekend for Men products online

Shop for Weekend for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Weekend for Men

Member images of Weekend for Men

There are no member images of Weekend for Men yet. Why not be the first?