Yardley Musk for Men

AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseYardley
Parent CompanyLornamead

About Yardley Musk for Men

Yardley Musk for Men is a masculine fragrance by Yardley.

Reviews of Yardley Musk for Men

If there's anything I can say about Yardley Musk For Men is I'm very surprised this scent hasn't stood the tests of time...definitely a very fine Musk for men.Not really surprised Yardley isn't pursued they crank out a cologne once in a while and this is an oldie (circa 1979).Inexpensive stuff but I have to admit the few men's scents were pretty good.This cologne does have that powdery talc nature for a clean sensation.But it's also very warm combined with a equally spicy note that's smooth and distorts the clean talc creating more of a dirty musk scent.I'd say it holds 6 to 8 hours at best.It does project on me but I'd call it moderate,not good as potent as Jovan Musk.Great stuff though for delivering a clean masculine scent without lavender or fresh talc powder as it's main note.
10th March, 2015
I used this musk for several years in the 1980's and it was my favorite. It wasn't overwhelming but had a perfect balance of earthy spice and clean sweetness. Everywhere I went, people would say, "What is that smell? You smell terrific!" It was the perfect match for me. I can't find it anywhere and would dearly love to find it or something that approximated it. Does anyone know if any Yardly musk for men still can be found or if there is something that Yardley or anyone else puts out that is similar?
02nd February, 2012
Not a bad fragrance, but a little underwhelming. It disappears within minutes for me, which causes me to question its usefulness. It was a gift, I wouldn't buy it again.
26th September, 2006

Add your review of Yardley Musk for Men

Shop for Yardley Musk for Men products online

Search Amazon for Yardley Musk for Men

Member images of Yardley Musk for Men

There are no member images of Yardley Musk for Men yet. Why not be the first?