Zino Davidoff (1986)

HouseDavidoff
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBeecham Group > Beecham Cosmetics

About Zino Davidoff

Zino Davidoff is a masculine fragrance by Davidoff. The scent was launched in 1986

Zino Davidoff fragrance notes

Reviews of Zino Davidoff

Opens up with a mulled wine accord to me. I see nothing in the notes, save rose, that it could be. Obvious lavendar. I dont find it overtly patchouli forward. Blended in. That initial sweetness blends in in about 20 minutes, taking its place and balancing the fragrance out. Becomes a bit more floral in the heart, with a touch of smokyness. I get the sandlewood as well. It is a good fragrance with a thick bold charecter. I went 5 sprays today and it was way too much initially. Jammy floral fougere is a basic description. Has a "cologny" feel that seems so present in 80s beasts. This is one of those things that shows money doesnt neccesarily equal quality, as this is pretty awesome, and cheap as chips. Thumbs up.

Vintage Lancaster bottle.
01st December, 2019
I own two bottles of zino davidoff , vintage and current.current is slightly off but not by much I feel like some notes has been toned down..I love this well crafted Unique fragrance it's dark and rich in its own way..it's best to wear in cold weather I actually wore last night and went to bed with it on and I still smell it on me I sprayed it on my chest and I can smell it coming from there and the back of hands I have a 4oz bottle of the current stuff and I feel like buying more just n case it does get discontinued..I own the 2 oz vintage bottle and I do feel there's a slight difference I personally dont think it's worth the hunt for the older batches the current stuff is just fine of course the issue is performance.the older stuff is definitely powerful compared to the newer stuff..I wear this a couple of times at work and the girls love it they say they never smelled nothing like it on a man before is very manly they said ..again I'm 40 years old and my co-workers who young bartenders are in thier early 20s and late 20s so I'm guessing they use to smelling other guys thier age having the same ol smell of the FRESHIE TYPE COLOGNES..I definitely recommend if your looking for unique type of fragrance..as for reformulations I believe they might have been like 2 or 3 , I don't think it was much at all, from cursive font labels to printed fonts labels is the only way I can tell from yesterday n todays
26th November, 2019
Spicy bergamot with the herbal-floral notes of the sage at the start. It's very pleasant, this smells timeless. Even the floral notes that embody the middle stages (rose, lily of the valley) are all refined and come across as masculine, as they aren't particularly powdery or sweet and are offset with sandalwood and cedar. It's a spicy-herbal fougere that ring with hints of sweetness under the core, the vanilla and tonka are there to brighten the scent. Those notes play skillfully in the backdrop: this never becomes to sweet, or cloying, or synthetic. It is a LITTLE synthetic, which given the very low pricetag I expected, but it's a great, great value for the price. Don't apply it like a madman and you'll be fine. This smells just excellent.

Unfortunately, the projection (after what I'm assuming has been several reformulations-I have a new batch) is below average and the staying power isn't particularly strong either. However, there is nice depth and complexity here and this scent smells sophisticated, refined and unique. It has been some years and I haven't touched Cool Water in awhile, but it's my belief that this is a signature smell from Davidoff and should be in just about every man's collection, no matter what their age.

11th April, 2019
A beautiful rose patch scent. On me it goes on with an oddly powdery/dusty citrus (bergamot) hit. The patchouli powderiness is instantaneous for me despite this note being in the base. Perhaps the lavender and sage affect a dustiness? I don't know. The lavender note is subdued but, to me, significant in this initial phase. It's a woody scent too, at top and base, this gives a soft roundness - no sharp edges. The floral heart is interesting - a light rose with a smooth lemony (quite realistic) geranium and the faintest (good!) hint of lily-of-the-valley. I don't notice any jasmine. Then the base of creamy sandalwood; sappy Cedar, and almost nougat-like vanilla. As I said, I get a nice dusty patch all the way through. I really like this and have the deod stick too. Today I used some Yardley rose moisturiser as a base and it did no harm. I got a good 4 hours and just reapplied. I really enjoy this and dig the retro bottle too. Mine's a Dec. 2017 batch.
21st February, 2019
Zowiee Show all reviews
Just love this fragrance. Smooth and classic.
03rd January, 2019
Bold and savory top with it's bergamot, sage, and lavender. The latter of which is very pleasant. The rosewood then joins the mix. This is a manly scent that I can wear without reservations.

The floral heart isn't feminine in any way, shape, or form. The geranium is not too bitter. LOTV, rose, and jasmine almost seem spicy together.

I once had an affair with a man who wore Zino. The fragrance is more memorable than his affections.

Geranium ramps up with an almost cumin smell. Sandalwood, patchouli, and Tonka begin to shine. Sharp cedar note. Amber later. This is a classic in my mind. I'm enjoying my vintage, miniature bottle while it lasts.
02nd December, 2018

Add your review of Zino Davidoff

Shop for Zino Davidoff products online

Shop for Zino Davidoff at online perfumeries

Good Life By Zino Davidoff For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz.

End Date: Saturday Dec-7-2019 19:32:51 PST

Cool Water by Davidoff Eau De Toilette Spray 2.50 oz

End Date: Saturday Dec-7-2019 23:47:49 PST
Buy It Now for only: $18.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Cool Water by Davidoff Eau De Toilette Spray 2.50 oz (Pack of 2)

End Date: Sunday Dec-8-2019 0:03:52 PST
Buy It Now for only: $36.36
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Cool Water by Davidoff Eau De Toilette Spray 2.50 oz (Pack of 3)

End Date: Sunday Dec-8-2019 0:38:43 PST
Buy It Now for only: $50.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Cool Water by Zino Davidoff | Eau de Toilette | Fragrance for Women | Ocean Bree

End Date: Sunday Dec-8-2019 0:39:57 PST
Buy It Now for only: $21.56
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Cool Water by Davidoff Eau De Toilette Spray 2.50 oz (Pack of 4)

End Date: Sunday Dec-8-2019 0:52:37 PST
Buy It Now for only: $65.61
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Cool Water by Davidoff Eau De Toilette Spray 2.50 oz (Pack of 5)

End Date: Sunday Dec-8-2019 1:26:04 PST
Buy It Now for only: $80.24
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Cool Water by Davidoff Eau De Toilette Spray 2.50 oz (Pack of 6)

End Date: Sunday Dec-8-2019 1:54:47 PST
Buy It Now for only: $94.86
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Cool Water by Davidoff Eau De Toilette Spray 2.50 oz (Pack of 7)

End Date: Sunday Dec-8-2019 2:08:09 PST
Buy It Now for only: $111.31

COOLWATER 2.5 EDT SP FOR MEN

End Date: Sunday Dec-8-2019 2:27:38 PST
Buy It Now for only: $23.87
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Cool Water by Davidoff Eau De Toilette Spray 2.50 oz (Pack of 8)

End Date: Sunday Dec-8-2019 2:43:16 PST
Buy It Now for only: $125.94
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Cool Water by Davidoff Eau De Toilette Spray 2.50 oz (Pack of 9)

End Date: Sunday Dec-8-2019 3:16:04 PST