Zino Davidoff (1986)

Year of Launch1986

Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBeecham Group > Beecham Cosmetics

About Zino Davidoff

Zino Davidoff is a masculine fragrance by Davidoff. The scent was launched in 1986

Zino Davidoff fragrance notes

Reviews of Zino Davidoff

Although I do like this scent the dry down is a slightly "Zestier" version of BMen by TMugler. Not that it's a bad thing just for reference if you own BMen then you may want to steer away for Zino.... Well unless you love BMen and want to get this as a zesty companion scent. I am sure the price of Zino is half of what you would pay for BMen. Enjoy.
13th August, 2015

ZINO says i am Modest,Romantic,Elegant and Attractive and I would say it is full of DAVIDOFF beautiful too.A sophisticated in Classic way.I personally find it simply Perfect.

When my father bought this one i was really addicted with this scent.first i can smell a little fresh.Middle notes is really Charming/Warm and A little feminine too.A beautiful product,A lovely scent.

A AUTUMN/WINTER scent and I think this cologne is suitable for Everyage and perfect for wearning at every occasion chiefly for INTIMATE and word do you want to feel like a Confident&Smart man?Then ZINO may be the answer.

LONGEVITY?Is not great on my skin but i still like it.

02nd July, 2015
I wore Zino to my very first job after college and it was the only fragrance I owned for my first year of work. I recall that I also only owned two suits back then and didn't care because I felt, dressed and smelled like I had success.

25 years on, and I own a dozen or more suits and fragrances, but a bottle of Zino has always been atop my wardrobe. Great value today at less than $25. Blind buy this and you'll be glad you did.
12th February, 2015 (last edited: 13th February, 2015)
JimmyP Show all reviews
I found this scent nauseating. Not a fan of patchouli/vanilla mix in this particular instance, I guess. Overall, very dated fragrance and definitely not for everyone.
08th February, 2015 (last edited: 13th July, 2015)
Thumb way up!

It's December as I write this, this is the type of weather, at least in the Northern Hemisphere, for this fragrance.

Go out and try it, dark and rich.

Goes well with that extra layer of clothing, good friends, nights out and enjoying their company!

You feel more mature and as if people take you a little more seriously with this great aroma around you.
06th December, 2014
Simply stunning. Pure bliss bottled. Smells like how it smells when you are making love to a beautiful woman.

Appropriate only for the most special of evenings.

Dark, smokey, animalic, leathery, boozy, vanillic, spicy, woody, creamy. This is it. Thank you Zino.
20th October, 2014 (last edited: 21st October, 2014)

Add your review of Zino Davidoff

Shop for Zino Davidoff products online

Shop for Zino Davidoff at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Zino Davidoff

Member images of Zino Davidoff

There are no member images of Zino Davidoff yet. Why not be the first?