Zirh (2001)

Year of Launch2001

HouseZirh
PerfumerRodrigo Flores-Roux

About Zirh

A fragrance to complement the Zirh skincare range. Fresh and invigorating in unique packaging.

Zirh fragrance notes

Reviews of Zirh

Judging by the notes, I was expecting to love this scent. And as I am a big fan of Rodrigo Flores-Roux, I was exited trying on this fragrance.
Unfortunately it did not deliver, it is fresh, citrussy and clean, but kinda generic if you get my drift, and to be franck, it did not make the mark.
Sillage and longevity are below average, so I can not give this fragrance a thumbs up.
09th April, 2013
A Nice, Fresh Citrusy Scent that most will find unobjectionable and maybe even a bit too average.
A good choice for daily and casual wear.
A Clean-Style Fragrance.
I've had this as a staple in my wardrobe for years and I will grab this whenever I am undecided as it is a safe bet.
Silage is nice, projection average and longevity a bit short.
But's it's affordable, fresh and available. Why Not?
06th January, 2011 (last edited: 17th March, 2011)
Great out of the shower smell, if your looking for something just to wear for casual use, around the house etc. Unfortunately too weak to ever be worn with a real purpose.
14th October, 2010
Very boring run of the mill fresh scent. There are much better scents with a longer scent life. Nothing in here that I have smelled before in so many frags.
27th August, 2010
A great scent for when you want to smell clean and fresh, but not really unique. Very fresh, but smells very similar to the discontinued Hilfiger Athletics.
21st July, 2010
Smells great! But so do the 2526 other fragrances that smell like it!
Very uninspiring.
Have to pump 57 sprays onto you to get some sort of smell. (exaggeration)
Nothing special.
Good for going to the store, visit family, or running errands, or just going to bed...
01st July, 2010

Add your review of Zirh

Shop for Zirh products online

Shop for Zirh at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Zirh

Member images of Zirh

There are no member images of Zirh yet. Why not be the first?