Figaro Lanvin (1964)

HouseLanvin
Parent CompanyInter Parfums
Parent Company at launchLanvin-Charles of the Ritz

About Figaro Lanvin

Figaro Lanvin is a masculine fragrance by Lanvin. The scent was launched in 1964

Reviews of Figaro Lanvin

rbaker Show all reviews
The opening with vetiver and lavender is very traditional and well executed, with a somewhat boozy component. The middle notes start with hints of clary sage and then very green, grassy and herbal notes, with in the later stages elements of cardamom and cinnamon making appearances. In the base woodsy notes, including cedar, are present. Its simplicity hides the supreme beauty and richness of each stage, the glowing warmth of the middle phase, the amazing quality of the ingredients and how very well and smoothly it is blended without losing structure. Good silage and projection, with a monster longevity of up to twelve hours. A wonderful autumnal scent, one of Lanvin's finest.
13th March, 2014
mark12 Show all reviews
Figaro was the greatest! I'm surprised and delighted to find it remembered. It was one of the most intriguing fragarances I ever experienced and had real sophistication and style for me as a young person. Thinking of it brings back a flood of memories. I'm sorry that it was discontinued, and sorrier still that I didn't save one those nifty octagonal bottles that it came in with a little remaining contents against the passage of time, alas!
22nd February, 2007
Well, I THINK this is one of Ladylonestar's favorite, men's fragrances from the past. It sounds fabulous, and LadyL. said it reminded her of Braggi, which reminded people I know, of Eau Sauvage, so FIGARO has got to be a fantastic scent . . . why are they always discontinued?
09th October, 2004
I remember sitting in high school in grade 12 wearing this and thinking how terrific I smelled. The is nothing like it currently with the exception of Aliage by Lauder. These two are the greenest scents I have ever smelled and remind me of crushed grass and leaves. I can still conjure up the scent in my mind even though I haven't smelled it in thirty-five years.
31st October, 2002

Add your review of Figaro Lanvin

Shop for Figaro Lanvin products online

Search Amazon for Figaro Lanvin

Member images of Figaro Lanvin

There are no member images of Figaro Lanvin yet. Why not be the first?