Mexx Man (1997)

PackagingSaskia Yacobi
Parent CompanyProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute
Parent Company at launchWella > Cosmopolitan Cosmetics

About Mexx Man

Mexx Man is a masculine fragrance by Mexx. The scent was launched in 1997 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Michel Girard. The bottle was designed by Saskia Yacobi and Thierry de Baschmakoff

Mexx Man fragrance notes

Reviews of Mexx Man

I bought this fragrance on a trip to Germany and now I'm terrified that my tiny bottle will soon run dry. The scent is very fresh and great for spring and summer. It just smells very clean! I wear it when I might take a walk or just chill outside.

My biggest problem (which I can get over) is it's longevity. Some times I even need to apply it three times in a full day (morning, afternoon, evening).

Still a good fragrance!
08th November, 2011 (last edited: 10th November, 2011)
I bought this in Canada in 2002, and I cannot find it here in the States. It is a gorgeously limpid and fresh tonic with hints of flowers and seductive wood notes. An ingratiating and uplifting fragrance. The longevity is not good, unfortunately.
24th April, 2010
Sweet green fougere that's light and variable. Mossy and woodsy in the drydown.
15th January, 2010
Scent that seems to be a bit similar to Jil Sander Man, with composition that starts with spicy-fruity-fresh accord. Mexx seems to be the name of German fashion house if I'm not mistaken.
06th December, 2002
Although not in the ingredients, this has a very blue, musky scent to me at least. Nice but not worth getting in my opinion.
26th November, 2002

Add your review of Mexx Man

Shop for Mexx Man products online

Search Amazon for Mexx Man

Member images of Mexx Man

There are no member images of Mexx Man yet. Why not be the first?