1752
    by Caswell-Massey

Average Rating:

1752 information

1752 is a men's fragrance by Caswell-Massey.

Reviews of 1752

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative 1 Negative Reviews

drseid's avatar

Not much to say about this one, as it is extremely linear. It starts with a faux sandalwood accord and remains that way throughout. In the end I find it a good shaving cream scent (and that is what it really is best suited for), but as a standalone fragrance I would rather wear any number of superior sandalwood scents including those from Floris and Trumper among many others. 1752 is inexpensive, but this one smells it too and earns a very average 2.5 stars out of 5. My advice is buy the Trumper's and pay a few bucks more (shaving cream and perfume alike). Not recommended.

11th October, 2012

JimHeckel's avatar

This one is actually pretty good. Yes, the top note is more than a little rank, hence the Neutral rating. But wait an hour and it settles down to something rich and nice. I keep a bottle in my bedroom, and use it every day.

23 March, 2009

jdmagill's avatar

By far the poorest attempt at sandalwood that I have ever smelled. Not perfume, more like a chemical spill. And what's worse, it has terrific longevity. I want my twenty bucks back.

09 January, 2007