Fathom (1990)
    by Dana (orig. by Mem Company)

Average Rating:

Fathom information

Fathom is a men's fragrance by Dana. The scent was launched in 1990

Reviews of Fathom

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

man114's avatar

I remember when I was in elementary school someone got me some colognes for my birthday in little sample bottles, one of which was Fathom. Fast forward to about last year, I was looking through a box of my old colognes and there is the little bottle. Rather than use the little bottle, being somewhat sentimental as I am, what do I do? I go and buy a closeout lot of 5 3.4oz bottles, possibly because it was so cheap. So I ended up stuck with a huge supply. I usually wear this cologne to work and have been doing so for the better part of the past year in rotation with English Blazer and Minotaure. I've used up about one bottle, so obviously I've been wearing it more often than not, however in all likelyhood I'll ease up on using it as often when I get about halfway through the supply because it will become increasingly hard to find. Its fairly benign and pleasant but nothing to draw attention to itself either it doesn't seem overly strong. To my nose it smells soapy, clean and fresh up front with hints of lemon and a tad of tobacco underneath. It lasts a fairly long time. At some point in the middle it sort of blends into nothing you don't even notice it unless you're looking for it, only to return with a rather subdued spicy scent later in the day with a tad of powder (which is I guess why I've been wearing it to work, go in smelling clean, go home smelling good). I've never received a complement nor a complaint about it. If you like clean fragrances you'd probably enjoy it.

I found by applying a more than usual amount, the tobacco note becomes more prominent almost like Guerlain's Vetiver. I think its fairly well executed and while not overly complex its not bad. It gives the fresh vibe without falling into the typical fresh pitfalls. Despite being discontinued it is more than readily available.

23rd December, 2009 (Last Edited: 10th May, 2011)

Add your review of Fathom

Fathom For Men Cologne .5 FL OZ QTY 11 READ DESCRIPTION
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 23 days

Member images of Fathom

There are no member images of Fathom yet. Why not be the first?