Quattro (1986)

HouseMary Kay

About Quattro

Quattro is a masculine fragrance by Mary Kay. The scent was launched in 1986

Reviews of Quattro

I have loved Quattro by Mary Kay from the very moment I smelled it back in 1986. I was listening to all the new bands like Talk Talk, Vanessa Williams, Keith Sweat, et al., and I had just purchased my first synthesizer, an Ensoniq SQ-80 Crosswave synthesizer, and the smell of Quattro was in the music studio air. Thus, to me Quattro smells like a high-class state-of-the-art recording studio. I purchased several bottles off of eBay because I never want to be without the beautiful and clean smell of Quattro by Mary Kay! (PS-The same goes for Tamerisk, which I purchased around the same time. Tamerisk is a beautiful powder bomb for men.)
22nd January, 2018
Very unique chypre with a very potent violet like note. Think Aramis Tuscany with violet and other florals. This is Quattro. It's a little off putting if you ask me, but I do own a bottle and will hold on to it, as it seems it is probably one of those scents that takes a while to appreciate, but once you do, it's pure love. At least, that is my great hope...if not, I'll sell it to someone else who likes violet more than myself.
1 month later: Yes, as I suspected I have grown to appreciate the deep violet in this. It is one of the most unique chypres I have had the pleasure of owning and using.
27th November, 2011 (last edited: 02nd December, 2011)
A bone dry men's chypre from MK, with hints of spices below.
Very good longevity.

For some reason, MK has either discontinued this one. Can't imagine why. It was, along with Tamerisk, MK's very best men's frag.
05th May, 2008

Add your review of Quattro

Shop for Quattro products online

Search Amazon for Quattro

Member images of Quattro

There are no member images of Quattro yet. Why not be the first?