Musc Ravageur (2000)

PerfumerMaurice Roucel
PackagingFrederic Malle
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Musc Ravageur

Musc Ravageur is a shared / unisex perfume by Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle. The scent was launched in 2000 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Frederic Malle

Musc Ravageur fragrance notes

Reviews of Musc Ravageur

I have the reformulated version, and I swear, if the rumors are true, I would have set the world on FIRE had I sprayed the original! This is some serious "beast-mode" (to pull from the forums and FB groups) stuff, and I'm just a girl (giving props to Gwen), and NO! I cannot pull this off!

Holy MOLY! What in the name of Batman's left toenail is happening here?! This is like everything "the guys" say they want: massive sillage, longevity and sexuality...

I am amazed that Victoria's Secret hasn't found a way to carry this in their little shops. Here! Have a thong and some MR, and you're all set for your after dinner plans!

WOW! Just...WOW!

I'm going to give it a thumbs UP - but ONLY because it really commits to its legendary status. I didn't know...I just...didn't...know.
31st July, 2018
An interesting option for those who find Jicky too sedate.
29th July, 2018
I've had a difficult time giving a thumbs-down until this fragrance.

Perfume is more than projection and longevity... and a fragrance should be a harmony of accords, not a basic vanilla to synthetic musk watered down by 39-C.

I like to stay positive, however I find the profile very two noted and linear.
25th July, 2018
Has the barnyard/zoo smell mixed with good vanilla in the opening. That lasts for an hour before the animalic smells start to die down. You’re left with a unique vanilla that has a sexy vibe because it is so daring and has to be worn with confidence.

All day performance and good projection.
30th April, 2018
Manao tupapau (The Spirit of the Dead Keep Watch) by Paul Gauguin
03rd March, 2018
I sampled it today... the reformulation is Not worth the money.
23rd January, 2018

Add your review of Musc Ravageur

Shop for Musc Ravageur products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Musc Ravageur