Abercrombie & Fitch Spice
by Abercrombie & Fitch

Abercrombie & Fitch Spice information

HouseAbercrombie & Fitch

About Abercrombie & Fitch Spice

Abercrombie & Fitch Spice is a masculine fragrance by Abercrombie & Fitch.

Reviews of Abercrombie & Fitch Spice

Bigsly Show all reviews
I think the base has strong patchouli and sandalwood (I have yet to find a note pyramid for this fragrance). Clearly, there are spices, but they are not the focus of this fragrance. There might be a bit of leather and moss too. It's very "masculine,"' unlike a fragrance such as JHL. There is little sweetness here, nor floral notes. There's also no animalic note. This is uncompromising and straightforward, though as you might expect, somewhat simple. Don't expect much note seperation, but it does have an edge and it is not "synthetic." Longevity is excellent and projection/"sillage" is at least very good. If this is what you seek, I don't know why you wouldn't be satisfied. I think the comparison to Escada Pour Homme is reasonable, as there certainly are some clear similarities.
02nd March, 2011
Believe it or not, to me this smelled very much like Escada pour homme which can still be found today. Escada being a better fragrance, IMO.
13th March, 2007
I loved this scent and was upset when it was discontinued. It was a warm spicy scent that reminded me of something I smelled as a kid. I know there is a cologne out there that is similar but I have yet to find it.If anybody has any suggestions please post a response here.
13th January, 2003

Add your review of Abercrombie & Fitch Spice

Shop for Abercrombie & Fitch Spice products online

Search Amazon for Abercrombie & Fitch Spice

Member images of Abercrombie & Fitch Spice

There are no member images of Abercrombie & Fitch Spice yet. Why not be the first?