Abercrombie & Fitch Spice
    by Abercrombie & Fitch

Average Rating:

Abercrombie & Fitch Spice information

Abercrombie & Fitch Spice is a men's fragrance by Abercrombie & Fitch.

Reviews of Abercrombie & Fitch Spice

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Bigsly's avatar

I think the base has strong patchouli and sandalwood (I have yet to find a note pyramid for this fragrance). Clearly, there are spices, but they are not the focus of this fragrance. There might be a bit of leather and moss too. It's very "masculine,"' unlike a fragrance such as JHL. There is little sweetness here, nor floral notes. There's also no animalic note. This is uncompromising and straightforward, though as you might expect, somewhat simple. Don't expect much note seperation, but it does have an edge and it is not "synthetic." Longevity is excellent and projection/"sillage" is at least very good. If this is what you seek, I don't know why you wouldn't be satisfied. I think the comparison to Escada Pour Homme is reasonable, as there certainly are some clear similarities.

02 March, 2011

Beauscent's avatar

Believe it or not, to me this smelled very much like Escada pour homme which can still be found today. Escada being a better fragrance, IMO.

13 March, 2007

Mark's avatar

I loved this scent and was upset when it was discontinued. It was a warm spicy scent that reminded me of something I smelled as a kid. I know there is a cologne out there that is similar but I have yet to find it.If anybody has any suggestions please post a response here.

13 January, 2003

Add your review of Abercrombie & Fitch Spice

Search for on eBay United States

Abercrombie Fitch SPICE CUSTOM BLENDED COLOGNE POUR MEN/HOMME 4oz/118mlSprayFULL
    • Listing Type: Auction
    • 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 2 days
    STARTING BID
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)