by Philosophy

Amen information

Parent CompanyCarlyle Group

About Amen

Amen is a shared / unisex perfume by Philosophy.

Reviews of Amen

This smells just like Bulgari Pour Homme... I swear, I smelled this before I read the reviews here! I took a few minutes to figure it out. A lighter version of BpH. Airy, peppery tea notes.
24th September, 2008
A nice light, fresh scent. Reminds me of Bvlgari Homme.
29th March, 2007
Gee. I want what the to sniff what the first two people are sniffing. This frag is nothing but pine scented toilet cleaner smell in a bottle. Very un-Philosophy like. There is nothing light and sweet about it...and it lasts quite a while on your skin. As it is December as I type, I am actually spritzing this around my home just for its Christmas tree aroma.
16th December, 2006
This is certainly not the manliest scent I know, but it definitely isn't quite what I'd call "teenage girl" (as the review below). It is definitely unisex, but also light, fresh, sweet, a little fruity, and in the same family as scents like Moschino Uomo, Rykiel Homme, and even Gaultier le Male. It's fairly reasonably priced, which is good, but unfortunately doesn't last too long on the skin. Nevertheless, a good scent that gives a light atmosphere without being as ubiquitous as AdG or Miyake.
04th December, 2006
This would be a wonderful scent for a teenaged girl. It is a soft floral that has innocence written all over it. It is sheer enough not to affend. Very pretty.
17th August, 2005

Add your review of Amen

Shop for Amen products online

Shop for Amen at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Amen

Member images of Amen

There are no member images of Amen yet. Why not be the first?