Amen
    by Philosophy

Average Rating:

Amen information

Amen is a unisex fragrance by Philosophy.

Reviews of Amen

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.

SirSlarty's avatar

This smells just like Bulgari Pour Homme... I swear, I smelled this before I read the reviews here! I took a few minutes to figure it out. A lighter version of BpH. Airy, peppery tea notes.

24 September, 2008

fperdices's avatar

A nice light, fresh scent. Reminds me of Bvlgari Homme.

29 March, 2007

loungeboy's avatar

Gee. I want what the to sniff what the first two people are sniffing. This frag is nothing but pine scented toilet cleaner smell in a bottle. Very un-Philosophy like. There is nothing light and sweet about it...and it lasts quite a while on your skin. As it is December as I type, I am actually spritzing this around my home just for its Christmas tree aroma.

16 December, 2006

rach2jlc's avatar

This is certainly not the manliest scent I know, but it definitely isn't quite what I'd call "teenage girl" (as the review below). It is definitely unisex, but also light, fresh, sweet, a little fruity, and in the same family as scents like Moschino Uomo, Rykiel Homme, and even Gaultier le Male. It's fairly reasonably priced, which is good, but unfortunately doesn't last too long on the skin. Nevertheless, a good scent that gives a light atmosphere without being as ubiquitous as AdG or Miyake.

04 December, 2006

Allison_R.'s avatar

This would be a wonderful scent for a teenaged girl. It is a soft floral that has innocence written all over it. It is sheer enough not to affend. Very pretty.

17 August, 2005