Very Sexy for Him (2001)

SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyLimited Brands > Intimate Brands
Parent Company at launchThe Limited > Intimate Brands

About Very Sexy for Him

Very Sexy for Him is a masculine fragrance by Victoria's Secret. The scent was launched in 2001 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean-Claude Delville

Very Sexy for Him fragrance notes

Reviews of Very Sexy for Him

Decent, pleasant smell that does remind me of my 90ís Eternity that used to get me compliments. Not unique but still wearable.

Performance is pretty bad for me. Lasted about 2 hours total and then it was gone. Decent projection in the first hour.
09th October, 2017
To me, this scent smells like nothing i have ever smelled before. I am only an avid cologne wearer/collector. I know little of note recognition, but i wish i knew more so I could pick up on them in VS to compare to others. Definetly smells unique to me. First few minutes definitely makes me think of "pink". It almost has a uniqueness like Eternity does IMO. Not like a generic you would pick up that smells like 1000 others. You would definitely be able to pick this one out of a bunch of generics. In my opinion.

If anyone could recommend some similar colognes please tell
04th August, 2017
Very Sexy for him -

One of my all time faves!

"WHAT are you wearing??!!"

"Is your wedding ring on?!"

"Did you smell him?! You HAVE to go smell him!"

These are actual compliments I've gotten from women when wearing this fragrance. I'm not sure what it is exactly. VS for Him does smell very good in my opinion. There is a red chilli pepper note that I think combined with a smoke and sweet note makes for a very attractive scent according to the opposite sex.

I'll be honest, I don't wear this one much for the compliments anymore (although they are always welcome!) This fragrance has followed me for such a long time now and has been there through great times in my life that I wear it more for the memories it brings up. I've worn it from the beginning when Gisselle started doing the ads for it. That face coupled with this fragrance made me think 'This has to smell good to the ladies!' And it did, as I said I've gotten more compliments from it than any other fragrance I've ever owned.

But I digress... the fragrance smells of my younger years, (I was about 21, 22 when it came out) and of watching James Bond movies, and of going out with my wife (then girlfriend) and having fun. It's become a part of me and I cannot possibly do without it in my small collection. In fact, I once heard a rumor that it would be discontinued and I about panicked...such is the effect of VS for Him!
16th February, 2015
Just like others have stated, this is almost exactly like CK Eternity but I prefer this one to Eternity.
01st December, 2014
I wore this a ways back, but recently returned to it. If you want to wear cologne that ladies like, you really can't go wrong with buying a batch of the stuff they sell for men at their panty store. That's a no brainer. However, as a bit of a scent junkie, it needs to be compared with some of the other stuff out there. I put this in the same vein as Bleau De Chanel as what many might perceive as a generic type smell. It is more green than Bleau De Chanel's feathery sweet wood, but it does have a comparable synthetic, generic feel. I would offer, however, that a scent shouldn't completely steal the show, but accentuate an entire look and feel of a person. Clothes, cleanliness, grooming, all have their part to play. This scent plays excellent accompaniment in an ensemble.
25th July, 2014
This is a fantastic cologne in my opinion but my women respondents didn't think so.

I do survey's to try and find what women think of men's cologne and this is one of the ones I did. This had the lowest out of all of them at only 20% wanted their significant other to wear it.

My personal experience was different. Last night I was wearing this and I had to physically push away the woman I was hanging off me because she loved the scent so much.

Women find it as a "sweet" scent so it's not as manly but it does smell great. The smell does not last very long so that would be the only downfall of it so you have to reapply a spray or two every 4 hours.

Wear this cologne if your are;
Looking for a neutral smell that is appropriate in any environment
New to wearing cologne
Hanging out with a woman that is more of a "girly" girl

Do not wear this cologne if you;
Work long hours in the hot sun
Are hanging out with a woman that likes "manly" men
Going to be physically active all day
16th January, 2014

Add your review of Very Sexy for Him

Shop for Very Sexy for Him products online

Shop for Very Sexy for Him at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Very Sexy for Him

Member images of Very Sexy for Him

There are no member images of Very Sexy for Him yet. Why not be the first?