Neiges pour Homme (1997)

Neiges pour Homme information

Year of Launch1997

HouseLise Watier

About Neiges pour Homme

Neiges pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Lise Watier. The scent was launched in 1997

Neiges pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Neiges pour Homme

I havent seen much talk about Lise Watier fragrances, but it never stopped me from wearing, and loving, Neiges. Its one of the most versatile scents I have. It is light and fresh enough to wear during the summer, yet I can still wear it in the winter without feeling too ≠''cold''. I feel like the opening kinda resembles the one of Platinum Egoiste, but the dry-down is a bit crisper. Projection for 1-2 hours is pretty strong, and after that it becomes a very seductive skin scent. A must try frag if you can find it.
29th August, 2009
The notes that strike me as dominant here are cypress coupled with violet. It is crisp, green and a little sweeter than I would like. I detect a bitter note in the opening that offsets the sweetness, but it really detracts from the scent. The bitterness goes away, the green remains. No real projection here; it stays close to the skin. I canít really get offended by something I have to work at smelling (not usually at least). After a few hours, musk emerges and it is pleasant, but again no real projection. So-so at best.
16th June, 2008 (last edited: 17th June, 2008)
Marritza Show all reviews
I bought this scent for myself and I think it's more of a unisex rather than a masculine fragrances - it's delicately fresh and crisp but with aromatic floral undertones and the elegance of a swirling snowflake :). After a few hours you can definitely smell some solid undertones - amber, musk and sandalwood, as the description says - but they're not overwhelming.
11th August, 2006
I like the scent, it's very similar to Animale
28th April, 2003

Add your review of Neiges pour Homme

Shop for Neiges pour Homme products online

Search Amazon for Neiges pour Homme

Member images of Neiges pour Homme

There are no member images of Neiges pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?