Cubano Gold
by Victory International

Cubano Gold information

HouseVictory International

About Cubano Gold

Cubano Gold is a masculine fragrance by Victory International.

Reviews of Cubano Gold

A fresh/musky (initially "laundry") accord of lavender, citrus, powdery woods, mild spices, tonka/tobacco and balsams (vanillin). Cubano Gold is surely (as yet remarked) really close to Le Male but vaguely less freshly musky and more solid, warm and "seasoned" (yes, I prefer it over the Gaultier's one). A good ridiculously unexpensive alternative (better alternative) to the mass marketed Le Male.
28th March, 2015
What a bargain. I bought this stuff after smelling Le Male by JPG in the department store. I honestly like the smell of this even better. Le Male smells a bit sweeter to me and less minty.

I paid $10 for it off Amazon (direct). It's a 4 oz bottle. This is definitely worth the purchase if you don't mind the ugly looking bottle. Would definitely recommend as a Le Male alternative. Longevity is very good.
17th August, 2012
Swanky Show all reviews
As others have said, this represents a fine bargain. Sure, it is a knockoff of Le Male, Eau des Baux, Cadillac...Low marks for creativity, but thumbs up for the economy pricing and fine longevity and sillage.
08th April, 2012
Similar to Le Male but weaker in sillage and longevity. My nose also detects an odd crayon scent. Good thing it was cheap.
17th January, 2012
cubano gold was one of my first.the o.g. to jpg, as i found out later.yes,if you like the le male vibe, GET CUBANO GOLD! exactly the same vibe.i think cubano has the edge though.they have that red cedar made wood chest smell,that doubles as a smoking cigar.another best kept frag secret!
30th July, 2011
I found a 4.0 oz bottle od Cubano Gold in ebay for 9.99 bucks (free shipping) and it is better, richer and longer lasting than JPG Le Male. I don't undestand how people buy the ridiculous blue man torso bottled juice that not only is inferior, it costs over 5 times the price of CG.
I sprayed my left wrist with LM and right wrist with CG. From the get go they smelled almost identically and could not distinguish which one was what, but after just 30 mins the left wrist was smelling dry and powery and was getting fainter while the right wrist was intense, sweet and very pleasant. After one hour there was no comparison, CG was the winner hands down.
My big thumbs up for Cubano Gold.
12th February, 2011

Add your review of Cubano Gold

Shop for Cubano Gold products online

Search Amazon for Cubano Gold

Member images of Cubano Gold

There are no member images of Cubano Gold yet. Why not be the first?