Acqua di Titto
    by Gal

Average Rating:

Acqua di Titto information

Acqua di Titto is a men's fragrance by Gal.

Reviews of Acqua di Titto

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative 1 Negative Reviews

's avatar

Figured I’d give this one a shot. Almost gave up on buying this one. The only available bottles I could find were 200ML – and I wasn’t going to get a bottle that big. Luckily I found a smaller bottle on ebay. Was about 10 bucks, so I wasn’t expecting much. And I got what I paid for. AdT is a fair scent. It’s pretty green and linear. Smells like a cheap cologne scent with a green note and basically stays there.

Longevity is weak, sillage is weak (I see why the bottles are so large). This is a good case of you get what you pay for. Definitely wouldn’t buy again, though.

07th June, 2012 (Last Edited: 12th June, 2012)

PerfumeCollector's avatar

Nothing to write home about it, a very mediocre scent that will not be missed if discontinued. Very green and herbaceous, it reminds me a lot of Theorema Uomo by Fendi, but as I don't like Theorema Uomo, I would say it is better than TU.
    For those that like TU maybe this could be a good substitute.

28th September, 2011

Add your review of Acqua di Titto

Member images of Acqua di Titto

There are no member images of Acqua di Titto yet. Why not be the first?