Acqua di Titto
    by Gal

Average Rating:

Acqua di Titto information

Acqua di Titto is a men's fragrance by Gal.

Reviews of Acqua di Titto

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative 1 Negative Reviews

Amos Jolthead's avatar

Figured Iíd give this one a shot. Almost gave up on buying this one. The only available bottles I could find were 200ML Ė and I wasnít going to get a bottle that big. Luckily I found a smaller bottle on ebay. Was about 10 bucks, so I wasnít expecting much. And I got what I paid for. AdT is a fair scent. Itís pretty green and linear. Smells like a cheap cologne scent with a green note and basically stays there.

Longevity is weak, sillage is weak (I see why the bottles are so large). This is a good case of you get what you pay for. Definitely wouldnít buy again, though.

07 June, 2012 (Last Edited: 12 June, 2012)

PerfumeCollector's avatar

Nothing to write home about it, a very mediocre scent that will not be missed if discontinued. Very green and herbaceous, it reminds me a lot of Theorema Uomo by Fendi, but as I don't like Theorema Uomo, I would say it is better than TU.
    For those that like TU maybe this could be a good substitute.

28 September, 2011