Himalaya (2002)

About Himalaya

Himalaya is a masculine fragrance by Creed. The scent was launched in 2002

Himalaya fragrance notes

Reviews of Himalaya

Amazing. Really takes you to a heavily-forested, ice-capped mountain. I vastly prefer it to the (in my opinion) over-hyped Aventus. Very possibly my favorite Creed scent.
23rd January, 2016
Himalaya is a excellent fragrance that I find difficult to review. IMO, it falls too closely between Silver Mountain Water and Green Irish Tweed, but being closer to SMW. Himalaya is distinctive and more bracing than SMW, but I already own SMW, and don't feel the need to have both in my collection. It carries the Creed trademark quality and dry down, and it's very pleasant and easy to wear. I'd have to wear both SMW and Himalaya side by side to distinguish them, then they would both likely remind me slightly of GIT. All great fragrances so I'd easily give it a Thumbs Up.
09th October, 2015 (last edited: 04th November, 2015)
I tried Himalaya today again after couple of weeks...as today was some function at home for which I had to wear GIT...and in the night I wanted to test out Himalaya again so out came the decant and the first thing I noticed was how similar its to GIT...the basic DNA...of citrus / green / smoke / is the same...GIT being little more on the sharp side of green than Himalaya so the moot point is that it's the same common thread ...having said that I still enjoy it and as some reviewers have mentioned its a safe office work wear...not as stand-out Fragrance as aventus or GIT but still oozing of class and sofistication ...the only down side is that you can own GIT or any of the other millesimes like MI or SMW ...then u don't really need this as that same DNA is present in all and if you have already ticked a $250+ in that category do u really need another one of the same type in that...? That's the basic Q one needs to ask oneself and then decide accordingly....but I will not mark it down for it ...just that in that cateogry I need to own just one...so that the funds can be used for other worthy fragrances out there...
I will recommend it however as its one of the many creed classics which one can enjoy thoroughly !
I don't need to describe the notes as many reviewers have done that already and better than me to boot ! What I can share is my view point on the fragrance which might be of some help in any potential buyers evaluation of the various options from the house of creed !
29th August, 2015
Salutation.

If you Like to be different CREED Fragrances are For You.HIMALAYA?A Modern Classic that is Seemly for Any Season and Any Occasion.It is both Youthful and Mature Simultaneously. Bright,Fresh,Woody,Intelligent,Elegant, Clean,Charming and Masculine.

HIMALAYA is a fresh woods cologne with a Masculine Drydown. At first glance The Citrus burst is Strong like Often Fresh Scents but when the top notes go away you are Surrounded by a Wonderful smell and it makes a Statement saying I am a Reflection of one Lifestyle and Attitude.

Definitely One of those Masculine Colognes that Most men would fall in Love with it.Lovely For Ladies too.It reminds me of a garden after the Rain. A Beautiful Present.Anyway I think you can not Go wrong with CREED fragrances.

Sillage?Lovable.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

7.5/10
09th June, 2015
Flying relatively under the radar in the house of Creed, Himalaya retains the line's ambiguous "fresh" DNA with having more depth. Like Aventus, Himalaya walks the line between citrus and wood, and in that respect is both fresh and grounded in something earthy/spicy at the same time, and is versatile. The comparisons to Aventus should probably end here, though, as Aventus is far fresher / more centered around pineapple, and Himalaya is more a balance of several citruses and woods (cedar, sandal).

It opens mainly with these citruses (grapefruit, bergamot, lemon) and devolves into its woodier notes within an hour and holds these notes more at the forefront for its lifespan, still retaining the citrus as part of the mix.

I think the name is mistakenly cold weather-centric, as I find Himalaya to have all-season and day/night wearability. Projection and longevity are very good, but not great, and as such are consistent with Creed's other offerings, like Aventus.

8 out of 10

23rd April, 2015
I'm not sure why, this gets such bad reviews ? I could where this all the time . It is not a fascinating fragrance, but the ambergris is what always stands out to me, and makes this smell really nice . Spray some on your clothes, and the longevity, will be great . It lasts all day on me . One of the only two that I like, from Creed .
02nd January, 2015

Add your review of Himalaya

Shop for Himalaya products online

Shop for Himalaya at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Himalaya