Himalaya (2002)

About Himalaya

Himalaya is a masculine fragrance by Creed. The scent was launched in 2002

Himalaya fragrance notes

Reviews of Himalaya

I tried Himalaya for the first time today. It was a different experience that I expected. The opening was not as enjoyable as I was anticipating. It seemed more sweet, where I was expecting a citrus/grapefuit opening. There was almost an Amouage vibe to it, and I'm not very fond of the Amouage line so far. But...then...things got better. Himalaya becomes a wonderful fragrance in the dry down. Such a pleasant experience that it completely turned things around for me. I will wear it several more times before I commit to buying a bottle, but it's certainly caught my attention.
30th March, 2016
Lot number A3913X01 is a pretty solid batch. The citrus top notes blend well with the bergamot. You can barely tell it's bergamot, but its faint and ties everything in well. If a fragrance has Sandalwood, it's in my wardrobe. If a fragrance has sandalwood and cedar, it will be on my skin a LOT. I love how these two notes work together.

Side note - I sprayed this not too long ago, and my cat is hanging out in the area I sprayed it with his nose in the air smelling it. He loves it, so I love it

This is a great night scent. I will be mixing this with Bois Du Portugal often. The bergamot really ties everything together very well
02nd February, 2016
Amazing. Really takes you to a heavily-forested, ice-capped mountain. I vastly prefer it to the (in my opinion) over-hyped Aventus. Very possibly my favorite Creed scent.
23rd January, 2016
Himalaya is a excellent fragrance that I find difficult to review. IMO, it falls too closely between Silver Mountain Water and Green Irish Tweed, but being closer to SMW. Himalaya is distinctive and more bracing than SMW, but I already own SMW, and don't feel the need to have both in my collection. It carries the Creed trademark quality and dry down, and it's very pleasant and easy to wear. I'd have to wear both SMW and Himalaya side by side to distinguish them, then they would both likely remind me slightly of GIT. All great fragrances so I'd easily give it a Thumbs Up.
09th October, 2015 (last edited: 04th November, 2015)
I tried Himalaya today again after couple of weeks...as today was some function at home for which I had to wear GIT...and in the night I wanted to test out Himalaya again so out came the decant and the first thing I noticed was how similar its to GIT...the basic DNA...of citrus / green / smoke / is the same...GIT being little more on the sharp side of green than Himalaya so the moot point is that it's the same common thread ...having said that I still enjoy it and as some reviewers have mentioned its a safe office work wear...not as stand-out Fragrance as aventus or GIT but still oozing of class and sofistication ...the only down side is that you can own GIT or any of the other millesimes like MI or SMW ...then u don't really need this as that same DNA is present in all and if you have already ticked a $250+ in that category do u really need another one of the same type in that...? That's the basic Q one needs to ask oneself and then decide accordingly....but I will not mark it down for it ...just that in that cateogry I need to own just one...so that the funds can be used for other worthy fragrances out there...
I will recommend it however as its one of the many creed classics which one can enjoy thoroughly !
I don't need to describe the notes as many reviewers have done that already and better than me to boot ! What I can share is my view point on the fragrance which might be of some help in any potential buyers evaluation of the various options from the house of creed !
29th August, 2015
Salutation.

If you Like to be different CREED Fragrances are For You.HIMALAYA?A Modern Classic that is Seemly for Any Season and Any Occasion.It is both Youthful and Mature Simultaneously. Bright,Fresh,Woody,Intelligent,Elegant, Clean,Charming and Masculine.

HIMALAYA is a fresh woods cologne with a Masculine Drydown. At first glance The Citrus burst is Strong like Often Fresh Scents but when the top notes go away you are Surrounded by a Wonderful smell and it makes a Statement saying I am a Reflection of one Lifestyle and Attitude.

Definitely One of those Masculine Colognes that Most men would fall in Love with it.Lovely For Ladies too.It reminds me of a garden after the Rain. A Beautiful Present.Anyway I think you can not Go wrong with CREED fragrances.

Sillage?Lovable.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

7.5/10
09th June, 2015

Add your review of Himalaya

Shop for Himalaya products online

Shop for Himalaya at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Himalaya