Lacoste pour Homme (2002)
by Lacoste

SupplierQuest International
PackagingThierry de Baschmakoff
Parent CompanyProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Lacoste pour Homme

The first P&G Lacoste scent, with notes of Rum, vanilla and musk packaged in a stylish smoke-grey bottle with textured silver cap.

Lacoste pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Lacoste pour Homme

Genre: Woods

I wish I could smell what others describe when reviewing Lacoste pour Homme. The accounts are inconsistent, but most of them sound interesting. I’ve put Lacoste pour Homme through several wearings myself, and I’m still not sure what to make of it. The bright apple top note is one of the nicest I can recall smelling, but the quiet accord of clean musk, cedar, and very lightly spiced vanilla that follows may actually be too shy for its own good. In character it vacillates between a fresh, light cedar sports fragrance and a vanillic woody oriental. There’s potential here for an enlivening tension between styles, but in the execution is so muted that Lacoste pour Homme feels more indecisive than invigorating. It’s never more than a skin scent on me, and it disappears altogether within an hour or two, leaving only faint traces of laundry detergent musk and cedar. Anosmia? Bad sample? Beats me.
19th June, 2014
metchu Show all reviews
I'm mixed on just how much I like this one...sometimes I love it, sometimes I just like it. Really interesting opening: a little synthetic, a little sweet but not overpowering. It feels like a "clean" scent, something I could wear to work comfortably. Settles down really nicely on my skin. I feel like I can wear this scent any season, any time, no problem. It's unique, haven't smelt something that makes me thing "this is clean" and "this is sweet". Decent projection and longevity. Wouldn't suggest as a blind buy because it is a rather unique smell that I can see some people not being into. 7.5-8/10
05th January, 2014
I don#t know what to say about this one... I bought it because someone told me they liked it in their teenage years. I was pretty disappointed with it. It only smells sweet, i can barely recognize anything in it... it's just isn't mine.
31st March, 2013
In style and smell reminds of Burberry Men, despite the apparent lack of originality, a very good scent. This fragrance is incredibly "friendly" which can't be said for many frags. The tea note and spices are strong, the tea note being stronger than in Burberry Men and also musk is quite more dominant in Lacoste PH. As the drydown slowly creeps in, one can easily get reminiscence of Bvlgari PH Soir albeit without that certain mediterranean character Bvlgari PH Soir contains. In any case, I'm pleasantly surprised by this scent, despite the fact it's not "original".
19th January, 2013
MikeJ Show all reviews
Figured someone needed to break the chain of negative reviews on this one...
Lacoste PH is essentially versatile sophistication in a bottle. Right off the bat it seems like a fragrance for the office and casual-business. However, when worn a few times, one will realize that it is not that inflexible. Rather, it is a sophisticated fragrance, but "fun" at the same time. It is masculine, with a subtle sweetness (not the sweetness you would get from Rochas, A*Men, etc., but instead a more natural sweetness that you would get from any fruit).
It is a tad bit synthetic, but definitely worth buying, if not, at least trying.
06th October, 2012
LuciusVorenus' review says it all, but anyway I'm going to add that I found Lacoste pour Homme metallic, synthetic, overly sweet and headache-inducing. It's just too much of a good idea. Rum? Who the hell wants to smell like rum? With grease and brown sugar dissolved in it?
07th July, 2012

Add your review of Lacoste pour Homme

Shop for Lacoste pour Homme products online

Shop for Lacoste pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Lacoste pour Homme

Member images of Lacoste pour Homme

There are no member images of Lacoste pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?