Lacoste pour Homme (2002)
by Lacoste

SupplierQuest International
PackagingThierry de Baschmakoff
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Lacoste pour Homme

The first P&G Lacoste scent, with notes of Rum, vanilla and musk packaged in a stylish smoke-grey bottle with textured silver cap.

Lacoste pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Lacoste pour Homme

Smelled this one today out of curiosity. It isn't a complete disaster but it is by far the worst scent I've smelled from Lacoste. It immediately reminded me of Davidoff's Silver Shadow with a hint of Armani Code. A warm, orangy, synthetic and far from modern scent. It's sweet in a strange, powdery way and more suitable for men in their 40s in my opinion, just like Silver Shadow.

No idea if it's true, but two saleswomen at two different stores told me that Lacoste fragrances aren't selling well, especially since P&G and that there will be less and less Lacoste fragrances until the brand vanishes from this market. I hope not, because I really like what they did with the L.12.12 series.

Coming back to Pour Homme, I give it a 3/10.
12th January, 2018
My first favorite, just wish it lasted longer. Get a lot of vanilla in this. Just great all around for spring and summer.
01st December, 2017
Nothing remarkable but still nice to wear. Starts off with nice citrus but the drydown is standard fare for modern scents with vanilla being the most prominent.

Projection and longevity are both very good. Lasts all workday.
01st December, 2017
If you can smell ALL that is going on with this, then consider yourself among the lucky few.

Versatile, this jus. It is simultaneously sporty as it is fresh and crisp in the opening, while being sensous with the vanilla cinnamon rum combo in the base.

Might cause nose confusion tho, which can bring about frustration. So I simply enjoy whatever it presents to me on the day I am wearing it.

Bottom line: safe, fun, attractive office jus that works well for night activities.
19th November, 2017
A reliable, predictable scent from Lacoste. The dominant notes are the vanilla, interwoven with the rum and woody notes. The citrus elements are muted and add basic support to this oriental composition.

Lacoste pour Homme is a flexible cologne, fit for any occasion and throughout the year.
25th December, 2016
Genre: Woods

I wish I could smell what others describe when reviewing Lacoste pour Homme. The accounts are inconsistent, but most of them sound interesting. I’ve put Lacoste pour Homme through several wearings myself, and I’m still not sure what to make of it. The bright apple top note is one of the nicest I can recall smelling, but the quiet accord of clean musk, cedar, and very lightly spiced vanilla that follows may actually be too shy for its own good. In character it vacillates between a fresh, light cedar sports fragrance and a vanillic woody oriental. There’s potential here for an enlivening tension between styles, but in the execution is so muted that Lacoste pour Homme feels more indecisive than invigorating. It’s never more than a skin scent on me, and it disappears altogether within an hour or two, leaving only faint traces of laundry detergent musk and cedar. Anosmia? Bad sample? Beats me.
19th June, 2014

Add your review of Lacoste pour Homme

Shop for Lacoste pour Homme products online

Shop for Lacoste pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Lacoste pour Homme

Member images of Lacoste pour Homme

There are no member images of Lacoste pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?