Essence Pure pour Homme (2002)
by S.T. Dupont

Essence Pure pour Homme information

Year of Launch2002

HouseS.T. Dupont

About Essence Pure pour Homme

Essence Pure pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by S.T. Dupont. The scent was launched in 2002

Essence Pure pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Essence Pure pour Homme

Salutation.

ESSENCE PURE is a real Stunner!Generic and Simple.It remindes me a lot of other Colognes.Yes it is similar Aquatic scent but much sharper than them.

Fresh,Summery and Strong.Grapefruit is one of my favorite notes in Cologne and it is quite dominant in this one.it is for powerful and Enegetic men.I cant find Woody notes on my skin!

Anyway if you are looking for A cheap fragrance for Everyday Use Or Sea holidays this is a Perfect choice.Also the Longevity is Good.

6.25/10
13th May, 2015
Although I had small number of frags before, this was my FIRST really serious cologne buy! so I've nostalgic emotions with this.
It's a SAFE, cool & fruity scent with WONDERFUL sillage and very good longevity for its own genre. also a compliment getter for me even after one decade! so I bought another bottle after previous one went empty. I've also gifted this more than any scent to my dears and they had been wearing this frequently. also think can be weared by a female in warm weather very commonly!
but there's something very important to me with this scent:
it's no way offensive how much you overapply this, it is safe & projects politely!
something different to me & at least a must try...
Two thumbs up!
17th February, 2012 (last edited: 28th February, 2012)
At first it remind me of Cool Water but after couple of weeks using it, I felt that this has something interesting. The ozonic notes and warm aquatic aura due to it's cedar ingredient really make Essence Pure is little different from other aquatic fragrance.

4 Hours longevity, polite silage and casual/easy going impression. That's all. Basically, I like it but not love it. Use it prior to swim and see how it evolve then. AWESOME..!
04th May, 2010
A spicy aquatic with a bite: doubtless due to its geranium note. Okay, but not one that I get excited over.
12th February, 2010
Green and cedar woods with a light almost fruity instance throughout. The cedar really shines in this. Nice and casual with good sillage and longevity for office wear.
23rd July, 2008
Essence Pure starts with a sharp and acid green accord that can annoy sensible souls. Then it really incorporates a watery smell, a bit difficult to describe, but obviously refreshing. After an hour or so, It gets thicker with a still refreshing and clean powdery smell. It's a nice casual fragrance and a good choice for summer days, just don't except anything original or outstanding.
01st July, 2008

Add your review of Essence Pure pour Homme

Shop for Essence Pure pour Homme products online

Search Amazon for Essence Pure pour Homme

Member images of Essence Pure pour Homme

There are no member images of Essence Pure pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?