Brit for Men (2004)

PerfumerAntoine Maisondieu
PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Brit for Men

Brit for Men is a masculine fragrance by Burberry. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Antoine Maisondieu. The bottle was designed by Fabien Baron

Brit for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Brit for Men

Brit was my signature scent for about two years until I started really getting into colognes. While I do enjoy the scent for its powdery cleanliness, I have just come to realize that it really is nothing too special. My grandfather used to wear it so it does remind me of home, but I have realized that it just isn't the best for me. I seldom received compliments while wearing it, and actually had a few people tell me that they did not like it at all, but whatever, it was a comforting scent for me. I would recommend this for beginners. It smells very powdery and most ages could pull it off. 6.8/10
03rd September, 2015
opens with a crisp fresh citrus with a little zing from the ginger...right of the bat has a dry/dusty/powdery feel and powdery smell that transitional phase as the citrus dries down and right before the rose perks up what I get for a short stretch is hand lotion...seems to project pretty good...a decent, safe fragrance...dry/powdery transparent rose made even drier feeling from the faint cedar background...typical musky/woody drydown...
IMHO not a buy Powdery Citrusy Woody Rose
04th August, 2015
rbaker Show all reviews
The orangey-ginger top with a touch if bergamot freshness with a pleasant cardamom - pleasant. This is followed by a dark rose - a tad synthetic but respectable. It falls down in the rather generic and boring woodsy-musky vanilla base.

On my skin the sillage is moderate, the projection adequate and the longevity is around five hours. 2.5/5
16th June, 2015
Hard not to like--but harder to love. I used to wear this often and loved the dusty rose. And even though the dry-down was an uninspiring descent into powderlandia, it still wore pretty well. Not great, but the initial musky florals each time held such promise. Not a bad fragrance in its niche of the woods. One could do far worse.
30th April, 2015 (last edited: 17th May, 2015)
This one is really what almost everybody here has already written.
A nice clean soft and unisex smell.
I can only imagine myself in pyjamas laying on a comfy sofa or in bed.
IMO it nothing that I would like to wear for a night out...
I like it,its pleasant smell!
17th October, 2014
Very sweet, not very interesting, and frankly not very masculine at all. This one really didn't work for me at all. Which is a shame, because I *love* the design of the flask, it would look so good in my small collection...
01st August, 2014

Add your review of Brit for Men

Shop for Brit for Men products online

Shop for Brit for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Brit for Men

Member images of Brit for Men

There are no member images of Brit for Men yet. Why not be the first?