Brit for Men (2004)

SupplierGivaudan
PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Brit for Men

Brit for Men is a masculine fragrance by Burberry. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Antoine Maisondieu. The bottle was designed by Fabien Baron

Brit for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Brit for Men

This one is really what almost everybody here has already written.
BABY POWDER .
A nice clean soft and unisex smell.
I can only imagine myself in pyjamas laying on a comfy sofa or in bed.
IMO it nothing that I would like to wear for a night out...
I like it,its pleasant smell!
17th October, 2014
Very sweet, not very interesting, and frankly not very masculine at all. This one really didn't work for me at all. Which is a shame, because I *love* the design of the flask, it would look so good in my small collection...
01st August, 2014
Genre: Woody Oriental

Jaïpur Lite. Pretty but conventional bergamot and aromatic top notes are soon joined by some sweet cardamom and nutmeg and very soft, smooth woods. The classic woody oriental heart is pleasantly warm and rounded, but also a little bland. As it settles Brit turns decidedly powdery, with a very distinct tonka bean note that keeps the composition sweet right the way through. Sadly, the late drydown is ruined by a ubiquitous raspy wood base accord that I’ve come to identify as the smell of “cheap.”

Until that nasty drydown, Brit, like the closely related Armani Code, is a nice, inoffensive scent that’s bound to please most noses. However, if you’re going to do a sweet, powdery woody oriental for men, “nice” is not enough. This is a very crowded field, and I think there are far better scents than Brit to be had among the competitors – Jaïpur Homme and Habit Rouge not the least among them. It’s not as if either of these are all that costly or hard to find, but if you want something similar and just a bit less good (read: “more generic”), by all means go for Brit.
09th June, 2014
Awesome fragrance.Twas a blind buy but glad to have it.very sophisticated, fresh rosy woodsy smell with superb dry down.feel fresh.
15th February, 2014
It's curious sometimes to re-sample fragrances you haven't liked so much because the results can be tottaly different from your previous impressions. I remembered Brit Men as a fresh fragrance with something acquatic that didn't last on skin more than two hours. For some reason, i couldn't detect the synthetic base that's clear to me now and i don't notice now anything acquatic anymore. On some places they listed cucumber as part of the notes which i'm not detecting on my skin. The pyramid used here makes more sens to me, altough i would say that i don't get each note individually. It seems to me much more like a modern, fine tuned concoction of fresh, spicy and woody notes that works and it's pleasant to smell.
01st January, 2014
Pass

Top notes burn pretty quickly. The middle notes consists almost entirely of spice and roses. The base of tonka bean gives this a vanilla vibe. I feel that this scent burns off pretty quickly, giving me 3-4 hours of use.

Never gotten compliments from this. It isn't that this is a bad fragrance, its just that there is nothing really that good about it. Nothing masculine in the notes. Smells pleasant, but not that great. Never "got action" from this. This is one of my fragrances where I would say you need to be under 25 for it to work. Or if you come off as metrosexual. Just my opinion.

Pros: Versatile in colder weather
Cons: Lacks longevity, projection, and compliments"

29th September, 2013

Add your review of Brit for Men

Shop for Brit for Men products online

Shop for Brit for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Brit for Men

Member images of Brit for Men

There are no member images of Brit for Men yet. Why not be the first?