Brit for Men (2004)

PerfumerAntoine Maisondieu
PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Brit for Men

Brit for Men is a masculine fragrance by Burberry. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Antoine Maisondieu. The bottle was designed by Fabien Baron

Brit for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Brit for Men

Nice opening. Citrusy top note that quickly turned into a synthetic melange of wood and other notes that began to gag me after about two hours. Nothing beyond the opening citrus was pleasant or enjoyable to me. This seemed very synthetic, meaning that each and every smell I was smelling felt like a laboratory experiment.
14th May, 2016
For flirting and conversation starting with the opposite sex, this is the winner for me. It starts off strong but evolves into a sophisticated yet youthful and confident allure. One spray on each wrist and 1 collar half circle onto the shirt/skin gets me through the session. Very powerful fragrance that keeps on giving and changing. Bar none the best female attractor in my collection and criminally inexpensive. It is an innocent scent that has a hint of large sexual appetite and is a reassurance that the man who wears it knows this, and chooses his arsenal of fragrance wisely.
23rd March, 2016
Fruity - citric freshness and sweet powder on a dark woody amber core, warmed by a touch of ginger.

This ensemble features a glycerine-leatherette wild rose that counteracts the powdery texture and makes something more of it than a run of the mill oriental.

Brit for Men is well put together with good transitions and no false moves, but it has a screechiness due to the large amount of synthetic fruity and woody amber molecules involved which is a shame; it's an otherwise comfy and likable night time scent, darkly sweet but offset by a cool bitter floral.

Even though BfM contains the germ of an idea which could have been worked up into something really special, it lacked the budget to amount to much.

Nice despite the poor materials.

24th November, 2015 (last edited: 22nd December, 2015)
Brit was my signature scent for about two years until I started really getting into colognes. While I do enjoy the scent for its powdery cleanliness, I have just come to realize that it really is nothing too special. My grandfather used to wear it so it does remind me of home, but I have realized that it just isn't the best for me. I seldom received compliments while wearing it, and actually had a few people tell me that they did not like it at all, but whatever, it was a comforting scent for me. I would recommend this for beginners. It smells very powdery and most ages could pull it off. 6.8/10
03rd September, 2015
opens with a crisp fresh citrus with a little zing from the ginger...right of the bat has a dry/dusty/powdery feel and powdery smell that transitional phase as the citrus dries down and right before the rose perks up what I get for a short stretch is hand lotion...seems to project pretty good...a decent, safe fragrance...dry/powdery transparent rose made even drier feeling from the faint cedar background...typical musky/woody drydown...
IMHO not a buy Powdery Citrusy Woody Rose
04th August, 2015
rbaker Show all reviews
The orangey-ginger top with a touch if bergamot freshness with a pleasant cardamom - pleasant. This is followed by a dark rose - a tad synthetic but respectable. It falls down in the rather generic and boring woodsy-musky vanilla base.

On my skin the sillage is moderate, the projection adequate and the longevity is around five hours. 2.5/5
16th June, 2015

Add your review of Brit for Men

Shop for Brit for Men products online

Shop for Brit for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Brit for Men

Member images of Brit for Men

There are no member images of Brit for Men yet. Why not be the first?