Brit for Men (2004)

SupplierGivaudan
PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Brit for Men

Brit for Men is a masculine fragrance by Burberry. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Antoine Maisondieu. The bottle was designed by Fabien Baron

Brit for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Brit for Men

This was my go to for about 2 years would always get complemented on it. My wife absolutly hates it however esp the dry down since she says it smells like talc. I still like it and when i break it out i always get compliments. Buy it.
02nd January, 2017
A long time, go-to scent in my collection! Brit defines for me what a nice, pungent-powdery cologne should smell like....if only it'd last longer. It's pleasant to wear, and I enjoy beholding the bergamot, cedar, and roses interact with one another.

This one sort of reminds me of a toned down version of the classic monster cologne, Habit Rouge by Guerlain (which is not for the meek of heart!!). It's accessible both for younger and older wearers.

I haven't ventured too deeply into the "Brit Rhythm" flankers out right now (except for the Intense version), which I don't think are very related to the original. Check it out for yourself. ;^>

18th December, 2016
Nice opening. Citrusy top note that quickly turned into a synthetic melange of wood and other notes that began to gag me after about two hours. Nothing beyond the opening citrus was pleasant or enjoyable to me. This seemed very synthetic, meaning that each and every smell I was smelling felt like a laboratory experiment.
14th May, 2016
For flirting and conversation starting with the opposite sex, this is the winner for me. It starts off strong but evolves into a sophisticated yet youthful and confident allure. One spray on each wrist and 1 collar half circle onto the shirt/skin gets me through the session. Very powerful fragrance that keeps on giving and changing. Bar none the best female attractor in my collection and criminally inexpensive. It is an innocent scent that has a hint of large sexual appetite and is a reassurance that the man who wears it knows this, and chooses his arsenal of fragrance wisely.
23rd March, 2016
Fruity - citric freshness and sweet powder on a dark woody amber core, warmed by a touch of ginger.

This ensemble features a glycerine-leatherette wild rose that counteracts the powdery texture and makes something more of it than a run of the mill oriental.

Brit for Men is well put together with good transitions and no false moves, but it has a screechiness due to the large amount of synthetic fruity and woody amber molecules involved which is a shame; it's an otherwise comfy and likable night time scent, darkly sweet but offset by a cool bitter floral.

Even though BfM contains the germ of an idea which could have been worked up into something really special, it lacked the budget to amount to much.

Nice despite the poor materials.

***
24th November, 2015 (last edited: 22nd December, 2015)
Brit was my signature scent for about two years until I started really getting into colognes. While I do enjoy the scent for its powdery cleanliness, I have just come to realize that it really is nothing too special. My grandfather used to wear it so it does remind me of home, but I have realized that it just isn't the best for me. I seldom received compliments while wearing it, and actually had a few people tell me that they did not like it at all, but whatever, it was a comforting scent for me. I would recommend this for beginners. It smells very powdery and most ages could pull it off. 6.8/10
03rd September, 2015

Add your review of Brit for Men

Shop for Brit for Men products online

Shop for Brit for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Brit for Men

Member images of Brit for Men

There are no member images of Brit for Men yet. Why not be the first?