Brit for Men (2004)

SupplierGivaudan
PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Brit for Men

Brit for Men is a masculine fragrance by Burberry. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Antoine Maisondieu. The bottle was designed by Fabien Baron

Brit for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Brit for Men

Found a small bottle of this for a very low price, so I bought it blind. I spent about an hour at Nordstrom Rack agonizing over what to buy, and settled on this based on the note breakdown.
First: cardamom! I love it. And a bit more mature than the other cardamom-oriented fragrance I own (Tommy).
I do see the powdery-mess that I've read about, but I don't find it to smell like baby powder. Behind the cardamom I get ginger and rose, and an enjoyable synthetic note of some molecule in the vein of Cedramber, but not in the back-of-the-throat-assault way i am used to.
It dries down to a subtle coumarin-sweet, spicy (nutmeg?) cedar thing: a bit disappointed in its lack of oomph, but a good close-quarters fragrance,
While location prevents me from finding much in the vein of niche (or even higher end department store perfumes), this says: all is not lost. There may be a few normie fragrances left to try...
05th February, 2017
Extremely underrated. I have a lot of scents, several which would be considered powerhouses, and brits performance is as good as any. It does have the powdery scent but if all the powdery scents this is the most pleasing. I'm slightly older (42) but this gets me as many compliments as much more expensive ones.
02nd February, 2017
This was my go to for about 2 years would always get complemented on it. My wife absolutly hates it however esp the dry down since she says it smells like talc. I still like it and when i break it out i always get compliments. Buy it.
02nd January, 2017
A long time, go-to scent in my collection! Brit defines for me what a nice, pungent-powdery cologne should smell like....if only it'd last longer. It's pleasant to wear, and I enjoy beholding the bergamot, cedar, and roses interact with one another.

This one sort of reminds me of a toned down version of the classic monster cologne, Habit Rouge by Guerlain (which is not for the meek of heart!!). It's accessible both for younger and older wearers.

I haven't ventured too deeply into the "Brit Rhythm" flankers out right now (except for the Intense version), which I don't think are very related to the original. Check it out for yourself. ;^>

18th December, 2016
Nice opening. Citrusy top note that quickly turned into a synthetic melange of wood and other notes that began to gag me after about two hours. Nothing beyond the opening citrus was pleasant or enjoyable to me. This seemed very synthetic, meaning that each and every smell I was smelling felt like a laboratory experiment.
14th May, 2016
For flirting and conversation starting with the opposite sex, this is the winner for me. It starts off strong but evolves into a sophisticated yet youthful and confident allure. One spray on each wrist and 1 collar half circle onto the shirt/skin gets me through the session. Very powerful fragrance that keeps on giving and changing. Bar none the best female attractor in my collection and criminally inexpensive. It is an innocent scent that has a hint of large sexual appetite and is a reassurance that the man who wears it knows this, and chooses his arsenal of fragrance wisely.
23rd March, 2016

Add your review of Brit for Men

Shop for Brit for Men products online

Shop for Brit for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Brit for Men

Member images of Brit for Men

There are no member images of Brit for Men yet. Why not be the first?