Truth Calvin Klein Men (2002)
by Calvin Klein

PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchUnilever

About Truth Calvin Klein Men

Targetting the 25 - 49 year old age group, this new scent from CK contains notes of basil, cedar and patchouli. The scent has a natural freshness and sits in a horizontally tilted bottle, designed by Fabien Baron.

Reviews of Truth Calvin Klein Men

At a time of Calone insanity, marine accord frenzy, obsessive freshness, and national anxiety, I found Truth to be an outlier that deserved more recognition than it did. It unified a marine/ozone facet with light, green freshness, and, in my opinion, the best presentation of "white musk" at the time — clean, out-of-the-shower light sweat evaporating off the skin.

Oh, but there *was* that problem with the original sprayers that started to decompose/rust not long after launch...
22nd August, 2017
I love Truth by Calvin Klein. Yes, very grassy and herbal upon first spraying. The dry down reminds me somewhat of a vinyl swimming pool liner or that sea foam scent that many shave creams come in. I love it and I hope they do not discontinue it as it is in my Top Ten favorites fragrances! Very unique. Does anyone think this smells like Comme de Garcons' Odeur 53? I love them both! Unfortunately, I can't find Odeur 53 anymore. :(
26th July, 2017
Smooth, grassy and herbal outing from Calvin Klein. Lasts a decent while on me, and doesn't sour over time. Understated scent from this fragrance house, definitely worth a try.

21st December, 2016
Been wearing this for a few days to work. Summed up in a sentence : a pleasant, fresh, light, green, watery, summer, daytime, office scent. I can't really add much else to what's been said already. I found it hard to discern individual notes within the "greeness" and "wateriness". I did get a clear whiff of cardamon at one point. Overall has a modern, urbane feel to it, a sort of elegant, watery, pale green from a distance. Rather like looking out through an office window onto a lovely but man-made stream running through a carefully planted garden, as opposed to actually being outside and in it among the greenery at close quarters. Nice though. I'm enjoying wearing it.
July 2016
05th July, 2016
I absolutely love the smell, hence the thumbs up, but the numbered ranking isn't higher due to the insanely poor longevity. Apply often and enjoy! The price is right.
20th June, 2016
Sharp synthetic citrus beginning with an aquatic vibe which stays the same throughout the drydown. IT does get a bit greener and more bitter towards the very end until it dissipates into a generic floral that stays extremely close to the skin.

Truth is linear and cheap smelling with probably the worst sillage and longevity I've ever experienced with any kind of fragrance. I sprayed 4-5 times before getting on my friend's car and they could barely smell anything on me when I got in! Pathetic. I've smelled car air fresheners with more complexity than this.

Longevity: ~ 30 minutes on my skin
Sillage: WEAK!!

13th July, 2015 (last edited: 18th July, 2015)

Add your review of Truth Calvin Klein Men

Shop for Truth Calvin Klein Men products online

Shop for Truth Calvin Klein Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Truth Calvin Klein Men

Member images of Truth Calvin Klein Men

There are no member images of Truth Calvin Klein Men yet. Why not be the first?