Truth Calvin Klein Men (2002)
by Calvin Klein

Truth Calvin Klein Men information

Year of Launch2002

HouseCalvin Klein
PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchUnilever

About Truth Calvin Klein Men

Targetting the 25 - 49 year old age group, this new scent from CK contains notes of basil, cedar and patchouli. The scent has a natural freshness and sits in a horizontally tilted bottle, designed by Fabien Baron.

Reviews of Truth Calvin Klein Men

Sharp synthetic citrus beginning with an aquatic vibe which stays the same throughout the drydown. IT does get a bit greener and more bitter towards the very end until it dissipates into a generic floral that stays extremely close to the skin.

Truth is linear and cheap smelling with probably the worst sillage and longevity I've ever experienced with any kind of fragrance. I sprayed 4-5 times before getting on my friend's car and they could barely smell anything on me when I got in! Pathetic. I've smelled car air fresheners with more complexity than this.

Longevity: ~ 30 minutes on my skin
Sillage: WEAK!!

13th July, 2015 (last edited: 18th July, 2015)
This is a great little fragrance for the summer. There's not a lot going on, but they nailed the green grassy field aspect of this fragrance. Puts me in a good mood everytime I wear it. Very underrated and should be much more popular than it is.
14th May, 2015
This smells good, kind of cheap smelling though. This is the kind of cologne I put on when its evening and my sotd has worn off, and I need to run to the corner store to pick something up. Sometimes I will wear it to the gym.
26th May, 2014
very green

very green.. citrus and soft...great for summer- spring and fall..

20th May, 2013
Words Show all reviews
I've always appreciated CK frags, mostly for their reasonable price tags, but they also produce some really nice scents. Truth is a perfect wet/green, cut grass offering. Everyone knows the heavy hitters from this house (Obsession, Eternity, & CK One), but this is easily their most underrated. If it really is being discontinued, I'll be sure to stock up. Cant imagine not having this in my rotation during the Spring/Summer months.
12th February, 2013
I Love the freshness of the grass cut smell, but on my skin... Don't work.. What i can do...
22nd June, 2012

Add your review of Truth Calvin Klein Men

Shop for Truth Calvin Klein Men products online

Shop for Truth Calvin Klein Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Truth Calvin Klein Men

Member images of Truth Calvin Klein Men

There are no member images of Truth Calvin Klein Men yet. Why not be the first?