Truth Calvin Klein Men (2002)
by Calvin Klein

PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchUnilever

About Truth Calvin Klein Men

Targetting the 25 - 49 year old age group, this new scent from CK contains notes of basil, cedar and patchouli. The scent has a natural freshness and sits in a horizontally tilted bottle, designed by Fabien Baron.

Reviews of Truth Calvin Klein Men

Been wearing this for a few days to work. Summed up in a sentence : a pleasant, fresh, light, green, watery, summer, daytime, office scent. I can't really add much else to what's been said already. I found it hard to discern individual notes within the "greeness" and "wateriness". I did get a clear whiff of cardamon at one point. Overall has a modern, urbane feel to it, a sort of elegant, watery, pale green from a distance. Rather like looking out through an office window onto a lovely but man-made stream running through a carefully planted garden, as opposed to actually being outside and in it among the greenery at close quarters. Nice though. I'm enjoying wearing it.
July 2016
05th July, 2016
I absolutely love the smell, hence the thumbs up, but the numbered ranking isn't higher due to the insanely poor longevity. Apply often and enjoy! The price is right.
20th June, 2016
Sharp synthetic citrus beginning with an aquatic vibe which stays the same throughout the drydown. IT does get a bit greener and more bitter towards the very end until it dissipates into a generic floral that stays extremely close to the skin.

Truth is linear and cheap smelling with probably the worst sillage and longevity I've ever experienced with any kind of fragrance. I sprayed 4-5 times before getting on my friend's car and they could barely smell anything on me when I got in! Pathetic. I've smelled car air fresheners with more complexity than this.

Longevity: ~ 30 minutes on my skin
Sillage: WEAK!!

13th July, 2015 (last edited: 18th July, 2015)
This is a great little fragrance for the summer. There's not a lot going on, but they nailed the green grassy field aspect of this fragrance. Puts me in a good mood everytime I wear it. Very underrated and should be much more popular than it is.
14th May, 2015
This smells good, kind of cheap smelling though. This is the kind of cologne I put on when its evening and my sotd has worn off, and I need to run to the corner store to pick something up. Sometimes I will wear it to the gym.
26th May, 2014
very green

very green.. citrus and soft...great for summer- spring and fall..

20th May, 2013

Add your review of Truth Calvin Klein Men

Shop for Truth Calvin Klein Men products online

Shop for Truth Calvin Klein Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Truth Calvin Klein Men

Member images of Truth Calvin Klein Men

There are no member images of Truth Calvin Klein Men yet. Why not be the first?