Truth Calvin Klein Men (2002)
by Calvin Klein

PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchUnilever

About Truth Calvin Klein Men

Targetting the 25 - 49 year old age group, this new scent from CK contains notes of basil, cedar and patchouli. The scent has a natural freshness and sits in a horizontally tilted bottle, designed by Fabien Baron.

Reviews of Truth Calvin Klein Men

This smells good, kind of cheap smelling though. This is the kind of cologne I put on when its evening and my sotd has worn off, and I need to run to the corner store to pick something up. Sometimes I will wear it to the gym.
26th May, 2014
very green

very green.. citrus and soft...great for summer- spring and fall..

20th May, 2013
Words Show all reviews
I've always appreciated CK frags, mostly for their reasonable price tags, but they also produce some really nice scents. Truth is a perfect wet/green, cut grass offering. Everyone knows the heavy hitters from this house (Obsession, Eternity, & CK One), but this is easily their most underrated. If it really is being discontinued, I'll be sure to stock up. Cant imagine not having this in my rotation during the Spring/Summer months.
12th February, 2013
I Love the freshness of the grass cut smell, but on my skin... Don't work.. What i can do...
22nd June, 2012
Truth for Men is one of the nicest green aromatic scents around. Because it is so likable, I will not hesitate to place this fragrance into a unisex category.

This fragrance opens with clean and crisp 'metallic greens', with a subtle hint of pepper. The scent is rather fresh, although not overly Summery or too watery, it has substance.

Surprisingly this fragrance strikes me as being very natural, like the scent of grass on the floor of a forest and a man that has showered with spicy soap. Truth for Men is almost luscious and smooth.

It's not what I'd call particularly sexy, however on a man, it's very approachable. Through discovering this fragrance, I've realised that green scents work way better on men. Those grassy and earthy notes could suit practically any man, despite his personality, style or age.

The lasting strength of Truth for Men is great, as is the sillage, although not powerful, has a great projection. In my opinion this is the perfect choice for a man seeking a naturalistic, clean fragrance at a reasonable price.
04th April, 2012
I got a couple of sample spray vials of this last week in the mail from ebay. I quite like it. I reminds me a lot of Givenchy's Greenergy. However, I prefer Greenergy, so I see no need to get a full bottle of this. Unless, of course, it's impossible to get another bottle of Greenergy. This would make a great replacement.
24th June, 2011

Add your review of Truth Calvin Klein Men

Shop for Truth Calvin Klein Men products online

Shop for Truth Calvin Klein Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Truth Calvin Klein Men

Member images of Truth Calvin Klein Men

There are no member images of Truth Calvin Klein Men yet. Why not be the first?