Wood Spice
by Marks and Spencer

Wood Spice information

HouseMarks and Spencer

About Wood Spice

Wood Spice is a masculine fragrance by Marks and Spencer.

Reviews of Wood Spice

For fans of classics,(brut, quorum etc.) A must have. Amazing sillage, longer lasting than most colognes.
07th January, 2015
"An aftershave with a traditional woody aroma and a smooth spicy note".

I get the previous reviewers reference about this smelling very familiar. It's not because I've simply smelled it on somebody else. I have worn something similar to this but I can't for the life of me figure it out.

The liquid in the bottle is the same dark green colour as the bottle itself which I found a little unusual. I have the normal Aftershave (with Alcohol) and have to say that even after shaving, it didn't noticeably sting at all. I think this a lovely clean smell complimented by an excellent range of supporting products that are very budget friendly.

Theirs nothing complicated about this fragrance really. It has a classic, simple smell that I would expect of any Gent of good taste (good taste not always being satisfied with a hefty price tag!).

I also have the body splash which is a muted version of the aftershave and I suppose intended as a daytime refresher.

A great smelling, classic product line. Love this!
01st September, 2014 (last edited: 31st August, 2014)
A very unique fragrance , smells old school and in some ways very familiar although somehow also unlike anything else I have smelt, this is woody, soapy and somehow despite being spicy is also a very clean smelling fragrance, If you like old school fragrances you will almost certainly love this, if you are into aquatics and unisex fragrances you will not, this is definately unashamedly a mans fragrance. I have not tried the moisturising version of this but I have the regular aftershave and the longevity, strength and sillage is remarkable for such an inexpensive fragrance especially as this is an aftershave and not a cologne , amazing value for money
08th January, 2013
I'm really surprised this M&S 'Woodspice' aftershave gets so underrated reviews here. I absolutely love traditional scents and I rate this as good as Taylor's 'Shaving Shop', Penhaligon's 'Blenheim Bouquet' and the humble P&G 'Old Spice'. All rather old school scents.

This has a rather citrus based scent, lemon & cinnamon. Last for hours.
02nd December, 2012
ajyaz Show all reviews
Great spicy fresh fragrance.
09th May, 2012
masj78 Show all reviews
A soapy,powdery, spicy,moss and woody blend, which is quite unique. Has been available in Marks and Spencer for years. Came across it when I got it for Christmas back in the early 1990's. Reminds me of early appreciation of fragrances for men and one I splash on occasionally for nostalgia.
12th May, 2010 (last edited: 18th August, 2010)

Add your review of Wood Spice

Shop for Wood Spice products online

Search Amazon for Wood Spice

Member images of Wood Spice

There are no member images of Wood Spice yet. Why not be the first?