Alter Ego
by Stone Research Labs

Alter Ego information

HouseStone Research Labs

About Alter Ego

This is the one I have been talking about nonstop since I got my hands on a sample. It contains THREE pheromones (androstenone, androstenol, and *androsterone*) and represents a big leap forward for pheromone technology. It is a men's formula only product and has a mild natural fragrance that fades into a unique musky essence. [by Bruce Boyd at]

Alter Ego fragrance notes

Reviews of Alter Ego

There is one review of Alter Ego.
I really love this stuff, but you must be very, very careful!! It is *EXTREMELY* potent!

Very strong musky scent that boasts to contain 3 pheromones. I'll use this and rub one tiny drop being my ears. Then cover it with a good cologne that already has some woodsy/musky mid-base notes.

The scent will last a very long time, and honestly it is probably an acquired taste. Definitely in the love/hate department. When it dries down, it just leaves a strong, happy scent. That's the best I can describe it, there's nothing else quite like this.

I wish I wasn't the only one reviewing this! It's a quality scent and works well when layered with other scents. Please guys trust me and no I don't make anything off sales of Alter Ego. I know the name is lame, but it's a beautiful musky scent if you give it a chance.
16th September, 2010 (last edited: 20th February, 2012)

Add your review of Alter Ego

Shop for Alter Ego products online

Search Amazon for Alter Ego

Member images of Alter Ego

There are no member images of Alter Ego yet. Why not be the first?