Alter Ego

Average Rating:

Alter Ego Fragrance notes

Pheromone

Alter Ego information

This is the one I have been talking about nonstop since I got my hands on a sample. It contains THREE pheromones (androstenone, androstenol, and *androsterone*) and represents a big leap forward for pheromone technology. It is a men's formula only product and has a mild natural fragrance that fades into a unique musky essence. [by Bruce Boyd at Love-Scent.com]

Reviews of Alter Ego

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

different-scents's avatar

I really love this stuff, but you must be very, very careful!! It is *EXTREMELY* potent!

Very strong musky scent that boasts to contain 3 pheromones. I'll use this and rub one tiny drop being my ears. Then cover it with a good cologne that already has some woodsy/musky mid-base notes.

The scent will last a very long time, and honestly it is probably an acquired taste. Definitely in the love/hate department. When it dries down, it just leaves a strong, happy scent. That's the best I can describe it, there's nothing else quite like this.

I wish I wasn't the only one reviewing this! It's a quality scent and works well when layered with other scents. Please guys trust me and no I don't make anything off sales of Alter Ego. I know the name is lame, but it's a beautiful musky scent if you give it a chance.

16 September, 2010 (Last Edited: 20th February, 2012)

Add your review of Alter Ego