Gucci pour Homme (2003)

PerfumerMichel Almairac
Creative DirectorTom Ford
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > Wella > Cosmopolitan Cosmetics

About Gucci pour Homme

Tom Ford wanted this scent to be like the classic men's fragrances of the seventies, and with notes of spices, woods, amber and leather - he may well be on the mark.

Gucci pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Gucci pour Homme

best designer fragrance better than many overhyped niche fragrances.DIVINE
01st February, 2018
I recently found three 50ml bottles of this beauty at my local fragrance shop for approximately $42 each. I had never gotten my nose on this, so I was a bit hesitant to purchase, as the tester in-store had clearly gone bad (liquid had turned green!). I pulled the trigger nonetheless and bought two bottles initially, and what can I say, it's an absolute masterpiece! I rushed back the following day and purchased the remaining bottle.

The fragrance starts off with a heavy dose of spice and wood and settles down to a beautiful and rich blend of the two as it dries down. Makes you feel empowered in no small measure. On first sniff, my better half thought it smelled too strong, but later got used to it and liked it. Although she did say that the woody notes gave off a wet wood vibe which was slightly off putting in her opinion.

I for one love this, and given that it has been discontinued, I will treasure it even more. It's definitely a fragrance more suited to more mature men and is perfect for formal occasions.

Longevity: 6+ Hours
Projection & Silage : Scent cloud with at least 2 feet of projection for 3 to 4 hours prior to becoming a skin scent.
15th October, 2017
Y'all like cheap vetiver scents, huh?
31st August, 2017
The unmistakably sexy, masculine scent that has few imitators. Sharp sensation of a freshly cut pencil, exuding smokiness, plus a definite animalic "naked" note as well. Daring, to be worn moderately for formal occasions.

(It's new namesake, Gucci pour Homme II, only shares the bottle design in common; "II" is in a different category altogether, not just a flanker!)

Wear with an open-mind.

17th December, 2016
Smells fantastic. Boozy, clean, maybe some tea leaves?? Scent stays close to the skin after 10 minutes on me, so this will take many sprays to get noticed. Longevity is ok, but again, it doesn't project.
16th February, 2016
My favourite fragrance. Woody, smoky, and classy. Perfect gentlemanly smell. Shame it was discontinued.
01st December, 2015

Add your review of Gucci pour Homme

Shop for Gucci pour Homme products online

Shop for Gucci pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Gucci pour Homme

Member images of Gucci pour Homme

There are no member images of Gucci pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Gucci pour Homme