parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk (2002)
by Comme des Garçons

parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk information

Year of Launch2002

HouseComme des Garçons
PerfumerEvelyne Boulanger

About parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk

parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk is a shared / unisex perfume by Comme des Garçons. The scent was launched in 2002 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Evelyne Boulanger

parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk fragrance notes

Reviews of parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk

gimpy Show all reviews
I was positive I would love this scent before I ever smelled it-almost blind bought a bottle. Pepper with coniferous woods and light incense (and some violet). Sadly, after 20 minutes this dries down to laundry detergent. No matter how much I try to envision the forest imagery, I can't get past the laundry detergent association.

Encens Flamboyent totally outclasses Zagorsk for the winter woods and incense scent.
07th September, 2015
Exactly the same as Cacharel Pour Homme, Loewe 7 and Bang ( Marc Jacobs ) mayby a little bit " colder " but it' s the same range. Very bad available in the Netherlands, were I live. I prefer Loewe 7 the longlivety is much better.
31st July, 2015
Genre: Woody Oriental

Zagorsk is one of the more distinctive offerings in the Comme des Garcons incense line. Along with the expected spices and frankincense, Zagorsk features an intense pine sap note that smells at once bright, stark, and chilly. When I think about it, Zagorsk is the “coldest” incense fragrance I’ve experienced. Dzongkha and Avignon may share its austerity, but their smoke lends each a warmth entirely lacking in Zagorsk.

If Zagorsk’s stony, frigid incense appeals to you, then you’re in luck, since this is a staunchly linear fragrance that pumps out its heart accord steadily for hours. Zagorsk projects moderately from the skin, and doesn’t leave huge clouds of sillage behind it, both traits that make it a versatile wear for men or women. After a few wearings and some reflection, I’ve found Zagorsk distinguished offering in a crowded field, and would recommended a sample to anyone seeking a unique twist on the incense theme.
09th July, 2014
It's interesting that nobody mentioned it, but for me this is older yet calmer brother of "Tom Ford Grey Vetiver".
This one opens up very close to "Grey Vetiver" with that carrot scum smell right after taking out the juice plus soft woods and resins and some smoky incense.
It's semi fresh, semi sweet, mossy carrot scum smell that there are some woodsy notes and some smoky notes to give it a nice kick.
It's linear and as time goes by it gets smoother yet a little more smoky and resinous.
Projection is average and longevity is only 3-4 hours on my skin which isn't that great.
Very good and classy natural smell but I've smelled this before and sadly didn't last that much.
04th May, 2014
Another win among the Incense Series, although not my personal favourite. An eugenol overdose of balsamic, green, pungent and spicy notes: the freezing, pagan counterpart of the monolithic, Catholic liturgic gloominess of Avignon. Basically halfway between that and the most notable green CdG's - Sugi and Hinoki for instance. Great projection with a sillage shorter than expected.

16th April, 2014
Tony T Show all reviews
White incense?

White incense and pine scent.. I would guess that white incense is a bit lighter than the regular. I get more pine and wood from this than anything.. also some iris but the pine overpowers everything making this very unusual and hard to wear.. better for cold weather definitely.. I have only tried Avignon but once I do try all in this series, I am sure this will rank as the worst..

Pros: very piney for the pine lovers
Cons: same above"

16th August, 2013

Add your review of parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk

Shop for parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk products online

Search Amazon for parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk

Member images of parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk

There are no member images of parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk yet. Why not be the first?