parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk (2002)
by Comme des Garçons

parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk information

Year of Launch2002

HouseComme des Garçons
PerfumerEvelyne Boulanger

About parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk

parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk is a shared / unisex perfume by Comme des Garçons. The scent was launched in 2002 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Evelyne Boulanger

parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk fragrance notes

Reviews of parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk

Landscape at Krumau by Egon Schiele 1916
03rd April, 2018
Zagorsk doesn't read like an incense fragrance to me. The overall effect of it is more like a fougere - that chilly, aromatic character that so often characterises fragrances for men. But being based in incense it has a lot more heft and staying power than the average fougere, and the tension between the faint sense of incense in the background and the pin-sharp frigidity it actually projects is (for me at least) rather delightful. I think if I needed a fragrance for professional contexts I'd pick this one - it nicely encapsulates the concept of a broadminded, hippyish personality whose life experience would give the CEO a heart attack, but stuffed into a suit and paying lip service to being normal.
17th December, 2017
Georgeous - Love the Snowy, Fir, Moody, vibe from this one. Check this.

14th December, 2017
An overused base accord of musk, musk, and more musk, topped with sweet, shortlived incense. Boring scrubber.
05th July, 2017
I tried this as part of a Perfumed Court Russian sample pack. It genuinely smells like an old church in the winter time, with incense that is strangely 'cold'. I can't imagine actually wearing it, but if you're into the concept of fragrance as signifier of time and place, it has Orthodox church written all over it (It makes me want to re-watch Goldeneye).
06th December, 2015
gimpy Show all reviews
I was positive I would love this scent before I ever smelled it-almost blind bought a bottle. Pepper with coniferous woods and light incense (and some violet). Sadly, after 20 minutes this dries down to laundry detergent. No matter how much I try to envision the forest imagery, I can't get past the laundry detergent association.

Encens Flamboyent totally outclasses Zagorsk for the winter woods and incense scent.
07th September, 2015

Add your review of parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk

Shop for parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk

There are no member images of parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk