Mont St Michel (1920)

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 10 ratings

Mont St Michel information

Mont St Michel is a unisex fragrance by Mont St Michel. The scent was launched in 1920

Reviews of Mont St Michel

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 5 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

sophywt's avatar

China China

I bought my schwarzkopf version bottle in a small general goods store in Dijon. I didn't know the brand thenl, grabbing the bottle just for my curiosity.

It's a very pleasant scent, with the fresh of peppermint herbal and a slight of floral notes. I'm prefer this than those more famous 4711 or Jean-Marie Farina ones. The sweet floral notes give it a tender and delicate feeling, and a less harsh opening than those traditional cologne.

24 April, 2013

shamu1's avatar

I think Mont St. Michel is one of the better traditional eaux de colognes on the market, mainly because is a bit sweeter and longer lasting than say 4711 or Jean-Marie Farina. I believe MSM gets its added sweetness from a stronger floral base than the run of the mill cologne, as well as more lemon up top. Pour this into your hand and splash it all over, and it will last you a good 3 or 4 hours, not bad for an eau de cologne. A nice refreshing scent to slap on after a shower or bath right before going to bed.

16 December, 2009

Robert's avatar

Dominican Republic Dominican Republic

The original Mont St Michel cologne is Impossible to find. Swartzkopf bought the name brand but reformulated the essence. It is not near the original smell. It is good but that is the extent of it. The original however that came in an ebossed, kind of frosted crystal bottle ( Last time I saw one was in 1969 ) was a fantastic eau de cologne like no other ever made. Years looking in the internet have had cero results. If only for a second, I would love to relive a few moments of my childhood.

23 June, 2008

mark12's avatar

I found a large new bottle of Mont St Michel only a few years ago at a flea market in Florida. I loved its cool, crisp, clean and invigorating scent. Great in the summer, I found it lasts with a nice lingering softness through the day. Nothing harsh. I'm savoring the last quarter of the contents as I have done with others, such as Lactopine, a Swiss pine extract that no one seems to know.

23 February, 2007

Wordbird's avatar

Wales Wales

I'm not sure if it's the same as your father's, but I am never without the soap, showergel and eau de cologne from Mont St Michel. I like the 'original amber' fragrance. I buy it in the supermarket in France when I visit - can't get it in the UK, but in France it's a cheap and cheerful chainstore brand from the Swartzkopf stable. I love it and find it smells fresh but still complex on me; great in the summer.

05 June, 2006

Add your review of Mont St Michel

Search for on eBay United States

Men's Mont St. Michel Eau de Cologne Haute Tradition Rare Prix Special 250ml
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 8 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    Mont St. Michel Eau de Cologne Haute Tradition Ambree Authentique Fragrance
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 7 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)