Milk of Flowers
    by Geo F Trumper

Average Rating: 2.5

Based on 15 ratings

Milk of Flowers information

Milk of Flowers is a men's fragrance by Geo F Trumper.

Reviews of Milk of Flowers

Showing 1 to 6 of 8 reviews.

chorando's avatar

A Beautiful rendition of English Stocks. Although lacking in longevity, a stunning scent. Stocks do smell of cloves and carnations however the milky quality of this scent softens the spiciness of the clove. To me this is redolent of an English country garden. A Beautifully realised floral cologne. Thumbs up all the way.

26th May, 2012

Jack Hunter's avatar

This has way to much cloves that has been sweetened with cinnamon. It comes across as a fragrance a old lady would wear in the 1920's. A sweet creamy clovey scent that I just do not care for.

15th January, 2012

bokaba's avatar

My heavens this one is bizarre! I can't really says it's bad per se, just odd and discordant. The opening is very sweet, very creamy, and very clovey. The heart is musty florals and the base is a strange, milky amber just like the name says. Give it a try and see what you think. I guarantee you've never smelled one like this before.

25th February, 2011

sterntreiber's avatar

This has become one of my favorite light scents for everyday wear. Really. Unlike some reviewers, I get no onslaught of cloves from this scent. On me, the lovely initial carnation and myrtle only gradually give way to a warm, milky clove base that I find almost hypnotically soothing. I did at first wonder if this scent might be a bit too feminine, but I think that first impression had more to do with my lack of familiarity with masculine florals. Sillage is fairly minimal, which enables me to enjoy my carnation "boutonniere" without causing my colleagues to wonder if they've been transferred to a florist shop. My wife has commented favorably on this scent's warm spiciness. Trumper's adds a small amount of glycerin to Milk of Flowers to enable its use as a body spray, which is how I usually employ it.

07th January, 2011

SirSlarty's avatar

Cloves are a favorite smell for me from clove cigarettes I used to smoke in college. Milk of Flowers is a little odd in that it's waaaay too much clove, cinnamon and nutmeg. THere's also a creamy/milky amber base. It's like a Christmas pie in your Fruit Loops.

30th October, 2008

robyogi's avatar

My first thumbs-down for a Trumper's fragrance, and maybe one of the easiest reviews to write. This has WAY too much clove in it. Smells like the bottle of ground cloves in my kitchen. Verging on gross.

07th April, 2006