Eau de Paco Rabanne pour Homme (2002)
by Paco Rabanne

Eau de Paco Rabanne pour Homme information

Year of Launch2002

HousePaco Rabanne
PerfumerOlivier Cresp
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Eau de Paco Rabanne pour Homme

A year after the launch of Ultraviolet Man comes 'Eau de Paco Rabanne pour Homme'. A modern update, in a updated bottle of the 1973 original. A fresher cleaner scent which retains the lavender notes of the original. Designed to appeal to fans of the classic version and newcomers alike. Launched in September 2002 in France, Belgium, Italy and Asia, with the rest of the world coming in 2003.

Eau de Paco Rabanne pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Eau de Paco Rabanne pour Homme

Paco Eau is a nice and light "green" fragrance supported by smooth woods. I can't detect any relation with original Paco, maybe some lavender, but its smell is too far away from 73's classic to borrow its name.
There's a resemblance with L'eau d'Issey's green accord, although It's weaker and lacks the cinnamon. Woods here are also lighter. After all, It's not a problem if you look for a pleasant and inoffensive fragrance to wear casually.
It sometimes makes me feel a "cold green" smell, refreshing, and L'eau d'Issey Bleue eau fraiche comes to mind. However, this one is more rounded and easy going: pepper is so light that It never bothers me (I have a problem with peppery scents). What bothers me is its poor longevity on my skin.
Nowadays It's rare, so don't waste your time digging for it if you're only used to recent launches as Dior Sauvage, Bleu de Chanel and new aquatics in general.
05th April, 2018
Refreshing, bright and crisp retake of the original. Whiffs of Paco Rabanne pour Homme come through to me with this one (I know opinions may differ on this point).

Eau de Paco Rabanne is a watery, citrusy fragrance that comes across as light, slightly musky and touched with a kiss of lavender. The pepper is not sharp, but accents the vetiver and results in an enveloping and bracing effect, never turning rank.

Great for warmer seasons, this is a great alternative to the less versatile, though decent, original.
18th January, 2017
This was definitely a (cheap) blind buy mistake for me.

Here in Australia we have a vegetable based yeast product called Vegemite that you spread on sandwiches or toast, usually for breakfast. It's jet black, has the consistency of thick engine grease and (in my opinion) tastes pretty foul (although it's generally regarded by a high number of the population here as a National Treasure!).

For me, Eau de Paco Rabanne pour Homme smells pretty close to a watered down version of Vegemite. It's far from fresh, and just seems too much like a spicy vegetable soup or a garden salad dressing to have any real appeal.

I've worn this once since purchase and will probably never wear it again. It's such a shame as I only bought it based on its relationship to the original Paco Rabanne pour Homme. This fragrance has no relationship to that classic whatsoever.
24th October, 2011
I've been going back and forth on this one a lot lately. It opens sharp and green, with a very cool, steely ivy note and a trace of sweetness that reminds me of the secretive florals in Acqua di Gio. Like Bowling Green, the greenery is moderately sweet and almost waxy or plasticky, but not in a bad way, and still much less sweet than most of the competition. Previously I remember this seeming too sharp and medicinal, but now that I've sprayed differently (on my arm, over a large area) I'm not getting that as much, or maybe just in a different way. Like the original, it has enough of a soapy vibe to come across as clean, even though the underlying soil-and-ground-cover notes have a dirty edge. My main misgiving is that the base of this reminds me of the very top notes of Caswell-Massey #6 or Murray and Lanman Florida Water, with their fizzy, metallic, 7-Up sharpness that won't shut up. I don't think it would be enough to bother most people, though. I don't know of anything else quite like it.
28th July, 2011
Even though my favourite type of fragrances are powerhouses, I love this one. It has an unusual accord to it that to me puts it somewhere between old school fragrances like Old Spice and Paul Sebastian and fougeres. It is smooth and crisp yet by no means insipid.
20th June, 2011
Horrible, this one. Bought it blind and boy did I regret the purchase. Strange herbs and spices collide in this to produce a cacophany of stench. Lavender and leather? I don't think so. Nothing like Paco PH which I enjoy very much. I will say it's certainly different, but its uniqueness is overpowered by its harshness. In a word, disaster.
09th July, 2010

Paco Rabanne Pour Homme Men 3.3 3.4 oz 100 ml Eau De Toilette Spray Tst Bottle

• USD $25.78
  • Time Left:
  • Shipping from: United States

Paco Rabanne Pour Homme by Paco Rabanne 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray For Men NEW

• USD $33.01
  • Time Left: 28 days
  • Shipping from: United States

Paco Rabanne Pour Homme Men 3.4 OZ / 100 ML Eau De Toilette Spray New TST Bottle

• USD $26.47
  • Time Left: 22 days

Paco Rabanne Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Natural Spray

• USD $22.95
  • Listing Type: Buy it Now
  • Time Left: 27 days
  • Shipping from: United States

PACO RABANNE POUR HOMME FOR MEN EAU DE TOILETTE NATURAL SPRAY 1.7 FL OZ - EL 382

• USD $20.99
  • Time Left:

Paco Rabanne Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray for Men 6.7 / 6.8 oz New

• USD $49.89
  • Time Left: 26 days

Vintage PACO RABANNE POUR HOMME Eau De Toilette 3.34 fl oz. PARIS 85% Full

• USD $21.50 HIGHEST BID
  • Listing Type: Auction – 9 Bid(s)
  • Time Left: 1 day

Paco Rabanne Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray Tester - 3.4 Fl Oz New In Box

• USD $29.99
  • Listing Type: Buy it Now
  • Time Left: 5 days

Member images of Eau de Paco Rabanne pour Homme

There are no member images of Eau de Paco Rabanne pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?