Between Sheets (1997)

Based on 10 ratings

Between Sheets information

Between Sheets is a men's fragrance by Van Gils. The scent was launched in 1997

Reviews of Between Sheets

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.

Andrewthecologneguy's avatar

Nigeria Nigeria

Not bad but not wow

Van Gils as a company isn't very popular in the US for fragrances, so I was fortunate to pick this one up and for cheap too. It smells a lot like Cool Water but with less citrus and more musk. The overall feel is cold and synthetic, much like a crisp winter day in a piney forest. It warms up nicely on the skin though, some cinnamon coming through to join forces with your body's natural funk.

It can be a signature scent easily, but be ready for people thinking you are wearing a Cool Water knock off. This is also a close relation to Jivago's 24K and Eau de Tsar.

Not bad.

Pros: Clean, cheerful, sensual at times (briefly)
    Cons: Not as bold/daring as the ad suggests

21st June, 2013

Koi-Sashuu's avatar

Netherlands Netherlands

It reminds me somehow of my childhood (I was born in '94)
    I don't know why, but it has a 90s effect on me.

It's aquatic and floral.. What more can I say about it?
    I'm neutral about it. I wouldn't wear it every day,
    but it's nice at times

I'd surely suggest testing before buying

18th June, 2011

Bartlebooth's avatar

A cheap and cheerful version of Chanel Allure, sweetened for that typical synthetic feel. This is middle of the road stuff, and strictly for those unadventurous types that seek no thrills whatsoever. This is generic all the way

28th August, 2010

alas's avatar

Sweden Sweden

It's pretty recognisable and popular here in Sweden. I think it is a okay fragrance and it does have a pleasant smell and I owned it for a while. Got tired of it though. It is suitable for evenings but could be worn daily.

I recommend you sample this one if you haven't.

21st December, 2006

MonkeyManMatt's avatar

Sweden Sweden

Very generic neroli/vanilla mix. Same style as Roma, Minotaure etc, but inferior. For some reason Van Gils fragrances are very popular here in Sweden, I don't know why since they're decent at best. This company makes nice shirts and should stick to that, raincheck Between Sheets and the rest!

15th September, 2005