Fahrenheit Summer (2001)

HouseChristian Dior
PerfumerBertrand Duchaufour
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Fahrenheit Summer

A fresher summer version of Fahrenheit. The bottle echos this freshness and is much brighter than the original.
Contains notes of Tangerine, Grapefruit, Violet and Sandalwood.

Reviews of Fahrenheit Summer

I love Fahrenheit Summer. Yes, it's a lighter more citrus version, but the longevity is just as great as the original. I could smell this on my wrist and clothes the next day. Too bad it was a limited edition. I would have kept it as a permanent addition to the Fahrenheit line. I'd probably wear this much more than the original if it were still in production.
22nd January, 2018
I really enjoy the original Fahrenheit, but at times I find it to be overwhelming esp. in hotter temperatures. The Summer version is the solution, keeping all the watery, tangy qualities of the original, but taken down several notches in its strength. A fresh alternative to the classic Fahrenheit scent perhaps all year round as well.
10th December, 2016
Great Fahrenheit flanker. It's almost just diluted Fahrenheit, but there is a twist with more citrus. Yum! This is one of the sampling experiences that immediately gives me the impulse to search online for a bottle, despite having more perfume than I can use.
05th August, 2016 (last edited: 06th September, 2016)
I must admit that it takes me back to my college days when I wore original Fahrenheit, Eternity, Cool Water, Polo Crest, Lagerfeld Photo, Liz Claiborne, and Polo Green (Original) in a regular weekly rotation. This is lighter and much more playful, but it definitely retains the distinctiveness of the original. It is ideal for summer, and is one of the few fragrances I can wear in 100 degree weather down here. Having said that, it is not a fragrance that I wear regularly- I have evolved past my old Farhrenheit days, but this was a wise purchase.
26th June, 2012
This would be a tumbs up for me if it wasn`t so light. I got very disappointed with the lack of sillage and longevity. It`s Fahrenheit less complex and intense. Take out most of the oily aspects of the violet, leave just something of the green leafy aroma of it, fade the leather base to something very close to skin, and put a bright citrus opening. It works out, you can still recognize the leather and violet signature of fahrenheit, and it`s sound fresher and pleasant on hot days. But it doesn`t last more than three hours, so if you want to wear it all day, you better take the bottle with you every place you go...
04th February, 2011
This is good stuff. No wonder all the positive reviews. A relative of Fahrenheit for sure, but so much brighter. No longer the dark, man-in-a-leather-jacket carrying a gasoline (petrol) canister vibe, but still strong and lovely. I like it!
29th November, 2009

Add your review of Fahrenheit Summer

Shop for Fahrenheit Summer products online

Search for on eBay United States

Fahrenheit Summer by Christian Dior Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 Fl.oz/100ml Sealed

• USD $138.00
  • Time Left: 14 days
  • Shipping from: United States

CHRISTIAN DIOR AQUA FAHRENHEIT EDT SPRAY Summer 125 ML / 4.2 FL OZ. NEW lot rare

• USD $72.00
  • Listing Type: Buy it Now
  • Time Left: 16 days
  • Shipping from: United States

Fahrenheit Summer By Christian Dior, EDT 3.4oz, 100ml spray.

• USD $124.90
  • Listing Type: Buy it Now
  • Time Left: 24 days
  • Shipping from: United States

Fahrenheit Summer Dior by Christian Dior Eau de Toilette Men Spray 3.4 oz Sealed

• USD $139.93
  • Time Left: 7 days
  • Shipping from: United States

Fahrenheit Summer By Christian Dior, eau de toilette , 100ml.

• USD $192.50
  • Time Left: 23 days

Member images of Fahrenheit Summer

There are no member images of Fahrenheit Summer yet. Why not be the first?