Rectoverso Man Tea Tobacco (2001)
by Ulric de Varens

Rectoverso Man Tea Tobacco information

Year of Launch2001
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseUlric de Varens
Parent CompanyUlric de Varens

About Rectoverso Man Tea Tobacco

A woody spicy fragrance, with notes of tea and tobacco (strangely enough!).

Rectoverso Man Tea Tobacco fragrance notes

Reviews of Rectoverso Man Tea Tobacco

Think of this as a poor man's Odori Tobacco.
The top notes are not nearly as nice and it does not have the longevity but the crux of the scent is similar.
It opens with a cheap sweetened tea note (instant?) and takes a while for the tobacco to shine through. But once it does, it becomes likable and at it's price point even lovable.
If price is not a consideration there are better Tobacco scents out there.
Factoring in bang for buck, this one is hard to beat.
11th January, 2014
This one is ok. I get the tea, but the tobacco is non existent on my skin. At first, this seems like it can be a unisex frag. After about 30 minute, you get the masculine vibe. I detect the woods very slightly and the longevity is average on this one. The reason why I gave this a neutral rating is because I don't detect any tobacco.
25th March, 2013
JDBIII Show all reviews
Wow! What a surprise. The only other UdV i had smelled previously was FUN, and I hated it. Really hated it. But based on the reviews here I bought a bottle of Tea Tobacco. I love it. Citrusy and rich and just purely enjoyable. Luca Turin probably poo-poos it, but it sits on my skin beautifully. I can't stop sniffing it. What a shame that it is already discontinued. Grab a bottle while you can.
27th June, 2008
This is one of the best smelling colognes that I've ever smelled for a guy in fact I have an ex-boyfriend's bottle I love it that much.
27th April, 2004

Add your review of Rectoverso Man Tea Tobacco

Shop for Rectoverso Man Tea Tobacco products online

Search Amazon for Rectoverso Man Tea Tobacco

Member images of Rectoverso Man Tea Tobacco

There are no member images of Rectoverso Man Tea Tobacco yet. Why not be the first?