Rectoverso Man Tea Tobacco (2001)
    by Ulric de Varens

Rectoverso Man Tea Tobacco Fragrance notes

Nutmeg, Black Tea and Tobacco

Rectoverso Man Tea Tobacco information

A woody spicy fragrance, with notes of tea and tobacco (strangely enough!).

Reviews of Rectoverso Man Tea Tobacco

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

vitaman's avatar
    vitaman

Think of this as a poor man's Odori Tobacco.
    The top notes are not nearly as nice and it does not have the longevity but the crux of the scent is similar.
    It opens with a cheap sweetened tea note (instant?) and takes a while for the tobacco to shine through. But once it does, it becomes likable and at it's price point even lovable.
    If price is not a consideration there are better Tobacco scents out there.
    Factoring in bang for buck, this one is hard to beat.

11th January, 2014

sjg3839's avatar
    sjg3839

This one is ok. I get the tea, but the tobacco is non existent on my skin. At first, this seems like it can be a unisex frag. After about 30 minute, you get the masculine vibe. I detect the woods very slightly and the longevity is average on this one. The reason why I gave this a neutral rating is because I don't detect any tobacco.

25 March, 2013

JDBIII's avatar
    JDBIII

Wow! What a surprise. The only other UdV i had smelled previously was FUN, and I hated it. Really hated it. But based on the reviews here I bought a bottle of Tea Tobacco. I love it. Citrusy and rich and just purely enjoyable. Luca Turin probably poo-poos it, but it sits on my skin beautifully. I can't stop sniffing it. What a shame that it is already discontinued. Grab a bottle while you can.

27 June, 2008

Kat's avatar
    Kat

This is one of the best smelling colognes that I've ever smelled for a guy in fact I have an ex-boyfriend's bottle I love it that much.

27 April, 2004