Desire Blue (2002)

Parent Company at launchWella > Cosmopolitan Cosmetics

About Desire Blue

Desire Blue is a masculine fragrance by Dunhill. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of Desire Blue

I definitely pick up a flowery watery mixture on the first spray. It's almost like a mixture of Nautica Voyage maybe even Cool Water because of the orange notes. It's a nice cheapie, i wouldn't buy again. Not impressed. I like the light, mossy, watery feel of it for aroumd the house.

Sillage is very mild on me. Haven't test longevity.

A decent walmart pickup, I suppose.
13th August, 2017
Not too bad. It's a toned down version of Dunhill for a Man (red bottle), yet has a fresh quality that sets it apart at the same time. There's that walk on the beach thing going on in this one, a bit like Dune by Christian Dior IMO.
12th November, 2016
I believe that the fragrance world hit a bit of a wall between the late 90's and early 2000's... there are 100's of men's releases that were "Safe" skin scents that didn't project nor last more than 3 or 4 hours. This was the time the "Metrosexual" term popped up... That is where I would categorize all these fragrances "Metro". This isn't a bad scent just similar to so many that were and still are on the market that are a safe scent for office wear.
02nd June, 2016 (last edited: 29th June, 2016)
BoxPred Show all reviews
A synthetic aquatic as has been mentioned by others. I absolutely loved this when I first sampled it back in the day. Resampled it recently and it is very chemical and potentially harsh. Versace Eros is very similar to Dunhill Desire Blue in my opinion but has a higher class of formulation. Overall this suited me in my naïve younger days but these days I would steer well clear.
04th March, 2016
Salutation.

Lovely happy fragrancs!When i smell it feel almost giddy with happiness.Yes i think it is definitely a happy scent for hot weather.Clean,relax,young and delicate too.

I love DUNHILL fragrances and DB is really an excellent cologne.it starts nice with notes of citruse sweet and not sharp.The combination of citrus notes is so nice and all the notes are nice together.

is a little similar Cool Water for me and light enough to wear in the heat.really good summerIt would be a great one to wear out to special sports like tennis or golf!

The longevity is average on my skin and the bottle is lovely too!

15th May, 2015
I ve never smelled the red one but I blindly bought this one since I was looking for a blue aquatic for training...
I am not disappointed but I was expecting something different,it is absolutely SYNTHETIC
it is indeed blue the feeling you get, like other reviewers said it smells like fabric softener and CHEAP etc...
I have to add one more idea, I am not a smoker but I get something that smell like the packet with cigarettes before they burn!
All in all I personally wont buy another bottle for sure, and I think that there are much more better quality aquatics for the price.
10th October, 2014

Add your review of Desire Blue

Shop for Desire Blue products online

Shop for Desire Blue at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Desire Blue

Member images of Desire Blue

There are no member images of Desire Blue yet. Why not be the first?