Desire Blue (2002)

HouseDunhill

About Desire Blue

Desire Blue is a masculine fragrance by Dunhill. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of Desire Blue

I ve never smelled the red one but I blindly bought this one since I was looking for a blue aquatic for training...
I am not disappointed but I was expecting something different,it is absolutely SYNTHETIC
it is indeed blue the feeling you get, like other reviewers said it smells like fabric softener and CHEAP etc...
I have to add one more idea, I am not a smoker but I get something that smell like the packet with cigarettes before they burn!
All in all I personally wont buy another bottle for sure, and I think that there are much more better quality aquatics for the price.
10th October, 2014
Desire Blue is a very nice citrus/aquatic. It has a light, fruity, and soft opening. The heart of DB is the sea notes with a slight woody background. The litchi really stays noticeable throughout the length of this scent. The ending is basically a light tonka or musk.

There are sometimes good reasons why fragrances are popular and I think this flanker from Dunhill is an easy thumbs up. It's different enough from your average citrus or aquatic that it may very well deserve a place on your shelf.
01st May, 2014
I hate to.recant on anything but after a few weares of this its just ok no great . Not a head turner by any means . I still like to wear it sometimes but now im starting to get the laundry soap and babypowder thing . Its not a stink but i wouldent put this on at date night or anything special . Hay i payed for the bottle might as well use it . I would have to say the opening is great . If the whole sent stayed like the opening ide keep it thumbs up .
08th December, 2012 (last edited: 20th January, 2013)
Tony T Show all reviews
great projectivity and longevity. a great aquatic/citrus hot weather scent. the orange blossom is really a kicker here along with bergamot and tonka. great if you are tired of cool water and acqua di gio...
07th November, 2012
A fresh fruity fragrance. A lot like Silver Scent by Bogart in my opinion. Desire Blue is a good one from Dunhill
13th September, 2012
I have always been a fan of the Dunhill line...Xcentric was my signature scent in the late 90's and early 2000's. After it became difficult to find, I switched to Desire Blue (having never owned the original Desire). Yes, it has that aquatic note - and it's a summer blue, but it is far from the familiar light blue fragrances that have become so commonplace these days. Desire Blue is powerful and different - and has musky overtones that I do not get from Versace EF, Chrome, D&G Light Blue, etc. It's super masculine and versatile. Ladies seem to love it. Great projection and all day longevity.
15th July, 2012

Add your review of Desire Blue

Shop for Desire Blue products online

Shop for Desire Blue at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Desire Blue

Member images of Desire Blue

There are no member images of Desire Blue yet. Why not be the first?